Do universal remotes work with Philips?
Your Philips TV can be controlled with a universal remote and work with RCA remotes, Comcast, DirecTV, Charter, and more.
How can I control my Philips TV without a remote?
How to use the menu with the front buttons of Philips TV?
- Press the ‘MENU’ front button to activate the main menu without the remote control.
- Use the ‘VOLUME’ front buttons ‘-‘ and ‘+’ to select horizontal menu items.
- Use the ‘P/CH’ front buttons ‘-‘ and ‘+’ to select vertical menu items.
How do I use my phone as a remote for my Philips TV?
Use your phone as the remote for your Android TV
- On your Android phone, open the Google TV app .
- Near the bottom right, tap Remote .
- At the top, tap Scanning for devices.
- Choose your device.
- To complete pairing, follow the instructions on your phone and TV.
- After pairing, you can use your phone or your remote.
What’s the code for Philips universal remote control?
Remotes for TV
|TV Brand||Philips Universal Remote Code|
|PHILIPS||0807, 0022, 0020, 0422, 0122, 0222, 0322, 0002, 0520, 0919, 0521, 0621, 0430, 0247, 0901, 0402, 0408, 0109, 0210, 0310, 0715|
|PHILIPS-MAGNAVOX||0807, 0022, 0322, 0919, 0224, 0430|
|PIONEER||0120, 0719, 0808, 0002, 0502, 0610, 0519|
How do I get HDMI on my Philips TV without the remote?
Look for the “Source” button among the control panel buttons on the right side of the television, and press it to switch the input.
Does Philips have a TV remote app?
Welcome to Philips TV Remote App Philips TV Remote app lets you switch channels and adjust the volume — just like a remote control. Share photos, videos and more between your TV and smart device or watch digital broadcast TV on your tablet with a simple touch.