How can I apply for Income Tax Department in Mumbai Recruitment 2021?
✅ How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates should apply online only through Income Tax Mumbai official website (www.incometaxmumbai.in). The last date for registration of online applications is 25/08/2021 up to 23:59 Hours.
How do I login to my tax website?
Login to e-Filing portal by entering user ID (PAN), Password, Captcha code and click ‘Login’. Click on the ‘e-File’ menu and click ‘Income Tax Return’ link. On Income Tax Return Page: PAN will be auto-populated.
What is the email ID of Income Tax Department?
List of Official Income Tax Email IDs:
|@incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in||Filing income tax returns|
|@tdscpc.gov.in||Information related to TDS|
|@cpc.gov.in||Compliance and reporting|
How do I contact my income tax department for refund?
What is the helpline number of Income Tax Department for refund related queries? You can contact Income Tax department on 1800 103 4455 (or) +91-80-46605200 (Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm) for your Rectification, Refund, Intimation and other Income Tax Processing Related Queries.
Which is the highest post in income tax department?
Following is the list of ranks in the income tax department in India:
- Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax or Principal Director General of Income Tax.
- Chief Commissioner of Income Tax or Director General of Income Tax.
- Principal Commissioner of Income Tax or ADG/Principal Director of Income Tax.
What is the salary of income tax officer?
The national average salary of an income tax officer in India is INR 45,563 per month….Income Tax Officer Salary in India.
|SSC CGL Income Tax Officer Salary||Salary Per Month|
|Basic Pay||INR 44,900|
Can I view my tax return online?
Use the Where’s My Refund tool or the IRS2Go mobile app to check your refund online. This is the fastest and easiest way to track your refund. The systems are updated once every 24 hours. You can call the IRS to check on the status of your refund.
How can I check my income tax details?
Income Tax Department
- Go to the ‘My Account’ menu and Click ‘View e-Filed Returns / Forms’ hyperlink.
- Select the applicable option from the dropdown and click ‘Submit’ to view the details of the e-Filed Return/Forms.
How do I file a complaint with income tax department?
e-Filing of Income Tax Return
- 1800 103 0025.
How do I track my refund?
To view Refund/ Demand Status, please follow the below steps:
- Login to e-Filing website with User ID, Password, Date of Birth / Date of Incorporation and Captcha.
- Go to My Account and click on “Refund/Demand Status”.
- Below details would be displayed. Assessment Year. Status. Reason (For Refund Failure if any)
How do I check my tax refund?
Whether you owe taxes or you’re expecting a refund, you can find out your tax return’s status by:
- Using the IRS Where’s My Refund tool.
- Viewing your IRS account information.
- Calling the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 (Wait times to speak to a representative may be long.)
What is income tax officer salary?
|Rank||Pay Scale (Per Month)|
|Joint Commissioner||INR 37400 to 67,000+Grade pay INR 8,700|
|Deputy Commissioner||INR 15,600 to 39,100|
|Assistant Commissioner||INR 15,600 to 39,100+Grade pay INR 5,400|
|Income Tax Officer||INR 9,300 to 34,800+Grade pay INR 4,800/5,400|