How can I call Pakistan Railway?
Ministry Officials PR Contact List
- Islamabad. Phone: + (92-51) 9218515.
- Secretary/Chairman Railways. 4th Floor, D Block Pak.
- Phone: + (92-51) 9103835. Fax: + (92-51)
- Secretary Railway Board. 4thFloor, D Block Pak.
- Phone: + (92-51) 9206154. Fax: + (92-51) 9208846.
- Member Finance.
- Joint Secretary.
- Phone: + (92-51) 9203886.
How can I call Railway Enquiry?
2. Indian Railway Voice Enquiry Services (Enquiry by Dialing 139 from Phones) In addition to SMS, you can also dial 139 from your mobile phone and landline and get your enquiries answered through Indian Railways Interactive Voice Response (IVR) services.
What is railway helpline?
For any complaint(s), passengers may call on toll free no. 1800111321.
How can I book my seat in railway Pakistan?
Procedure to Book Online Railway Booking in Pakistan
- Step 1: Go to Pakistan Railway Website & Register.
- Step 3: Book Ticket Online (e Ticket)
- Step 4: Book Railway Seat Online.
- Step 5: Pakistan Railway Ticket Prices Online.
- Step 6: Provide Details to Book Ticket.
- Step 7: Select the Payment Method.
Who is the current Minister of Railway Pakistan?
Azam Khan Swati
Ministry of Railways (Pakistan)
|Annual budget||$500 Million USD|
|Minister responsible||Azam Khan Swati, Minister of Railways|
|Agency executive||Mr. Habib ur Rehman Gilani Secretary/Chairman of Railways|
How many trains Pakistan have?
Pakistan Railways carried 52.2 million passengers in 2016 and operates 28 mail, express and passenger trains.
How can I get discount on Pakistan Railways?
To get a discount on train travel in Pakistan, you must visit the Commercial Office of the train station where you wish to buy a ticket from. The office can usually be found close to the train station; just go to the main ticketing window and ask.
How can I book a railway seat online?
How can I book train ticket online?
- Visit the Goibibo website/app and go to the IRCTC Trains page.
- Enter the ‘From’ and ‘To’ destinations, select the travel date from the calendar icon and click on the Search button.
- After finding a preferred train, click on check availability and then click on Book Now.
Which is the phone number of Pakistan Railway?
The important phone numbers of different offices of Pakistan railway situated in different cities of Pakistan are mention below. SR. Advance Reservation, Railway Station, Lahore. If you know any railway inquiry number. Then sent to us via comments.
Who is the superintendent of headquarters of Pakistan Railways?
You can also contact the Superintendent of Headquarters or Divisional Stations at the following numbers: If you want to contact some other concerned department then check the complete directory from the official website of Pakistan Railways.
How to contact PTCL for Pakistan Green Line?
PTCL: 071-9310046. Railway Auto Dial: 071-2872. Fax: 071-9310047. Email: [email protected] Read Also: Pakistan Green Line Train Fares And Timings. If you want to contact some other concerned department then check the complete directory from the official website of Pakistan Railways. In recent years Pakistan Railway has initiated many new
Which is the reservation office of Rawalpindi railway station?
PRWP. Rawalpindi. Current Reservation Office, Railway Station , Rawalpindi. 051-9270395. 5. PLHR. Lahore. Current & Advance Reservation Office, Railway Station, Lahore. 042-99203552.