How can I charge my Asus tablet without a charger?
If your computer does not provide enough power for charging via USB port, charge your ASUS Tablet using the AC power adapter plugged to a power outlet instead.
How do you open a charger plug?
Run a sharp knife or screwdriver carefully around your charger if it is held together with a seal. The two pieces of your charger are fixed with glue, so run the edge of your knife along the groove between the two parts to break the seal. Pull your charger apart to open it.
What do you do when your ASUS tablet wont turn on?
Asus Transformer Pad Won’t Turn On – Fix
- Press and hold the “Volume Down” button, then press and hold the “Power” button.
- Continue to hold both buttons until the screen powers on. Once you see an image on the screen, let go of the buttons.
- Press the “Volume Up” button. The device should power on normally.
How do I fix my Asus tablet that wont turn on?
Method 4: Doing a Soft Reboot
- Hold the Volume down button for about 2-3 seconds and then press and hold the Power button.
- Keep them both pressed until you see the screen powering on.
- Press the Volume Up button again.
- Your device should restart and boot up normally.
How do I make my tablet charge faster?
Use these 6 tips to charge your phone faster:
- Switch to Airplane Mode while charging.
- Use a wall charger.
- Keep your phone cool.
- Use a fast battery charger.
- Turn it off or stop using it while charging.
- Charge on the go with portable chargers.
Can I get a new battery for my Asus tablet?
Change it with the brand-new Asus battery you need. Find here batteries for the Asus Memopad, Transformer or VivoTab. But when the battery of your tablet Asus does its thing, it loses all its charm!
What’s the best way to charge an Asus tablet?
Use only the bundled AC power adapter and cable to charge your ASUS Tablet. Using a different AC power adapter and cable may damage your device. Peel off the protective film on the AC power adapter and cable before using it with your device. Ensure to plug the AC power adapter to a compatible power outlet.
What kind of power do I need for my Asus tablet?
Ensure to plug the AC power adapter to a compatible power outlet. You can plug the AC power adapter to any compatible 100~240 V outlet. The output voltage of the AC power adapter for this device is DC 5V, 2A. When using your ASUS Tablet while plugged-in to a power outlet, the power outlet must be near your device and easily accessible.
Why does my Asus tablet get warm while charging?
While charging, your ASUS Tablet can become warm. This is normal, however, if your device becomes unusually hot, disconnect the cable from your device and send the device, including the AC power adapter and cable to an ASUS-qualified service personnel. To prevent any damage to your ASUS Tablet, AC adapter, or cable.
What happens if you put your Asus tablet on top of it?
Do not place objects on top of your ASUS Tablet. CAUTION! While charging, your ASUS Tablet can become warm. This is normal, however, if your device becomes unusually hot, disconnect the cable from your device and send the device, including the AC power adapter and cable to an ASUS-qualified service personnel.