How can I get Survey map in Tamilnadu?
How to get FMB Online?
- There is no online procedure in Tamil Nadu currently to get FMB Sketch.
- The applicants can also get the Tamil Nadu FMB Map or sketch at the Tahasildar office.
- The concerned Tahasildar maintains the FMB sketch, and upon the request, the authorised Tahasildar officer will survey the property.
What is the procedure to measure land in Tamilnadu?
- Go to the Tehsildar office in your area.
- Apply using plain paper, specify mode of acquisition of land with a draft proposal for sub division, then affix a Court-fee stamp of 75 paise on the form.
- The filled in application must be signed by all co-tenants.
How can I get land survey online in Tamilnadu?
Visit the website of patta chitta or click on eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew. On the home page, click ‘Verify Poramboke Land’. On the redirected page, enter the details related to district, village, taluk, survey number and subdivision number. Click on submit to complete the verification process.
How to verify registered land records in Tamil Nadu?
You can verify your registered land records online, this service is provided by the Tamil Nadu State Government through its e-Services portal. Users need to select the district, Taluk, village and provide the survey number, sub-division and reference number to verify the document.
How to apply for residential Certificate in Tamil Nadu?
Government of Tamil Nadu’s Land Records e-Services enable citizens to view A-Register extracts by specifying District, Taluk, Village, Survey Number, Sub-Division Number Government of Tamil Nadu’s Land Records e-Services enable citizens to retrieve Chitta extracts by specifying Reference Number
Which is the best land management software in Tamil Nadu?
Web-based applications for online management of Land Records developed through NIC. Approval for the Software to be given in State Level Monitoring Committee (SLMC) meeting on 19.12
How is data entry of land records in Chennai?
Data Entry of Land Records in Chennai in progress; 2.95 lakh completed out of 3.26 lakh records. Computerization of Land Records Data Entry of Urban Land Records (37.57 lakh) of remaining areas and Natham land records (1.35 Crore) to be outsourced through ELCOT. Web-based applications for online management of Land Records developed through NIC.