How do I configure MDaemon email server step by step?
Setting up MDaemon with SMTP2GO
- Start MDaemon e-Mail Server. Go to Setup > Server Settings > Delivery.
- Select Send all outbound email to a smart host option under Message Routing. Enter mail.smtp2go.com into Default smart host.
- Select Ports under Server Settings. Change the SMTP outbound port to 2525.
How do I install MDaemon server?
This guide is designed to help you quickly install and start using your MDaemon mail server.
- Step 1 – Install MDaemon. Download the MDaemon installer file from www.altn.com/Downloads/
- Step 2 – Your Domain Name.
- Step 3 – Set Up Your First Account.
- Step 4 – System Service Setup.
- Step 5 – Finish Install.
How do you use MDaemon WorldClient?
- What is WorldClient? WorldClient is a fully featured web-mail interface that is included with MDaemon.
- Accessing WorldClient. WorldClient is accessed by entering the following URL into a web browser on a PC on your local network:
- Accessing WorldClient from outside your network.
How do I access MDaemon WorldClient?
WorldClient is accessed by typing an URL into the address bar of your web browser. The exact URL or IP address will depend on the name of the server and/or the configuration of your network. By default, WorldClient runs on port 3000, to avoid conflicts with any other web servers that may be installed.
How do I enable IMAP on Mdamon?
How to enable and configure SSL & TLS for SMTP, POP3, and IMAP in MDaemon
- Click the Security menu.
- Click Security Settings…
- Click SSL & TLS.
- Click Enable SSL, STARTTLS, and STLS.
- Click Enable the dedicated SSL ports for SMTP, IMAP, POP3 servers.
- Click SMTP server sends mail using STARTTLS when possible.
How do I access MDaemon webmail?
Accessing MDaemon Webmail from your iPhone Select your Safari browser from you iPhone menu. In the address bar input the address to access your MDaemon Webmail. NOTE: Please contact your mail administrator for the address. Provide your Username and Password to access your email folders.
How do I create an email group in MDaemon?
To set up a group:
- Select the Accounts menu from the MDaemon interface.
- Select Account Settings…
- Select Groups on the left.
- Enter the group name and a brief description, and click Add.
- Click OK.
How do I enable IMAP and POP3 SSL?
How do I add my world client email to my iPhone?
Below please find instructions on how to setup a IMAP web mail email account on your iPhone.
- Select Settings / Mail, Contacts, Calendars / Add Account.
- Click Other, located at the bottom of the list.
- Click Add Mail Account.
- Enter the following information in the spaces provided:
- Click the Save button.
What is the mail server?
A mail server (or email server) is a computer system that sends and receives email. Mail servers send and receive email using standard email protocols. For example, the SMTP protocol sends messages and handles outgoing mail requests. The IMAP and POP3 protocols receive messages and are used to process incoming mail.
How do I log into MDaemon?
Enter your email address in the Email Address field. Enter the password for your MDaemon account in the Password field. From the Language drop down menu select the language that you would like to use. Click on the Sign In button and you will be logged into Remote Administration.
What is mailing list in MDaemon?
A list will be created for each domain, which makes it possible for you to send a message to every user of a domain simply by addressing the message to “[email protected]”. Private accounts are hidden from “Everyone” mailing lists. This option is disabled by default.
How to use MDaemon to send email to your PC?
Configure MDaemon’s DomainPOP mail engine (only required if your ISP delivers all email for your domain to a ‘catch-all’ POP3 account on their email server); Configure your users’ client PCs to send and receive email through the MDaemon server.
Where are MDaemon configuration files stored on a computer?
All MDaemon configuration files are stored in the MDaemon/App directory on the server. With MDaemon Remote Admin, you can access and edit these files from any computer with a web browser and an internet connection.
What kind of support do I need for MDaemon?
MDaemon Email Server MDaemon AntiVirus (SecurityPlus) MDaemon Connector for Outlook MDaemon ActiveSync SecurityGateway for Email Servers RelayFax Network Fax Manager MailStore Archive Server MailStore Upgrade/Renewal Technical Support Agreement Upgrade/Renew License Sync Purchase & Licensing FAQ Referral Program Downloads MDaemon Email Server
Is there a remote administration for MDaemon Messaging Server?