How do I connect my HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer to Bluetooth?
HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printers (L411a and L411b) – Printing a Bluetooth Configuration Page
- Load plain white paper into the tray.
- On the product control panel, press and hold the Bluetooth button ( ) for three seconds. The Bluetooth configuration page prints.
How do I reset my HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer?
Step one: Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on.
How do I make my HP printer Bluetooth discoverable?
Printers with built-in Bluetooth
- Turn on the Bluetooth radio on the printer.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on the computer or mobile device, and then confirm the feature is turned on.
- Select your printer from the list of found devices, or follow any steps to add the printer as a new device.
How do I connect my HP OfficeJet 100 printer to my iPhone?
The only way you could connect your iPhone to your OfficeJet Mobile 100 is through a Bluetooth connection, since that is the only way the Mobile 100 will connect.
How do I reset my HP wireless printer password?
How to reset an HP wireless printer password manually
- Access the Home menu on your printer.
- Click the Right Arrow.
- Select the Setup menu.
- Select Network.
- Scroll down until you see Restore Network Defaults.
- Click Yes.
- Wait until default settings are restored.
How do I make my HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile discoverable?
Set the Bluetooth security settings
- Click the HP Utility icon in the Dock.
- Under Printers, click your product, if more than one printer is listed.
- Click Bluetooth Settings.
- To require users to type a six-digit PIN code before sending a print job from their Bluetooth device, follow these steps:
Why wont my HP wireless printer connect?
Place the printer near the network router. Make sure paper is loaded in the main tray, and then turn on the printer. From the Wireless or Setup menu, select Network setup or Settings, and then select Restore Network Settings. Go to Find the wireless network password or PIN to connect an HP printer for more information.
Where can I get a HP OfficeJet 100 Bluetooth PIN?
hp officejet 100 mobile printe bluetooth pin – HP Support Community – 5616591.
What’s the Bluetooth code for my HP printer?
I am trying to connect my laptop with my bluetooth capable printer, however we no longer have the user manual and information it came with and no longer have the four-digit code required to connect the printer and computer. Is there any way to retrieve this code? 07-12-2018 04:20 PM The default code would be 000000 (six zeroes).
Can a HP OfficeJet 100 be connected to a computer?
I understand that you are trying to connect an HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer to a computer or mobile device but when you enter the predefined six zero passkey you are being told it is incorrect. I would like to help with that. I would start by restoring the printer’s factory default settings, then try again.
How to reset Bluetooth security on HP OfficeJet 100?
Follow these steps to reset the Bluetooth security settings back to the factory default settings. Press and hold the Power button ( ). While you hold down the Power button, press the Cancel button () four times, and then press the Resume button () six times.