How do I fix aptio setup utility on Samsung?
Try the following and see if it resolves the problem.
- In the Aptio Setup Utility, select the “boot” menu and then select “Launch CSM” and change it to “enable”.
- Next select the “Security” menu and then select “secure Boot Control” and change to “disable”.
- Now select “Save & Exit” and press “yes”.
How do you reset aptio setup utility?
- Restart your PC.
- The Aptio Setup Utility main menu should appear.
- Enter Settings and look for the ”Reset Configuration Data” or ”Factory reset” options.
- Reset BIOS to factory data and save changes.
- Exit Aptio and reboot your PC.
How do I fix my media presence?
There are three main things to try during the troubleshooting process to ensure the machine is booting from your disk and not from the network if you are receiving a checking media presence error: Enable your boot device. Disable Wake on LAN in the BIOS. Update the BIOS.
How do I remove aptio setup utility password?
When the “Aptio Setup Utility” screen is displayed, press the [→] key and select the Security menu. Press the [↓] key, select “Set Machine Password“, and press the [Enter] key. If you want to deactivate only the User Password, select “Set User Password“.
How do I get out of insydeh20 setup utility?
Hi Toukir, If your computer is booting on bios page again and again then load bios to the defaults and then save and exit. (press F9 and the press F10).
What are System Utilities?
System utilities are used for supporting and enhancing the programs and the data in computer. Some system utilities may come embedded with OS and others may be added later on. Some examples of system utilities are : » Anti-virus utility to scan computer for viruses. » Data Compression utility to compress the files.
How do I fix check media on Lenovo laptop?
I would first enter the BIOS/Setup and see if the HDD is being detected. To enter the BIOS/Setup, with the machine off, then using a bent paperclip etc. press the NOVO button to start the system, and then select BIOS Setup from the menu.