How do I refill my AT Go Phone Online?
Make a refill card payment online
- Go to myAT, and log in with your GoPhone wireless number and 4-digit password.
- Select Refill Account and choose GoPhone Refill Card.
- Enter the card PIN, and then select Refill Now.
How do I add minutes to my GoPhone?
AT GoPhone Prepaid Minutes Refill Instructions For GSM phones: PRESS *888* + (PIN Number) + # + SEND. For TDMA phones: PRESS #20 + (PIN Number) + # + SEND. Or, dial 611 (or 1-800-901-9878) from your wireless phone – a free call. Follow the instructions to add this card value to your account.
How do I add minutes to someone else’s phone AT?
- Call 800.901.
- Enter the 10-digit wireless phone number for the GoPhone customer receiving the gift.
- Follow the prompts to Refill.
- Follow the prompts to select your payment method (credit, debit, or refill card).
- Enter the GoPhone customer’s 4-digit password or say I don’t have one.
Does myAT app work with prepaid?
You can use the app on compatible tablets and smartphones with: iOS 10.3 and up. Android® 5.0 and up.
How do you reload a prepaid phone?
How can I reload prepaid mobile phones?
- Select Reload.
- Choose your destination country.
- Enter the phone number.
- Pick a reload amount.
- Choose to pay with a bank account, debit card, or credit card.
- Press Authorize and you’re done.
How do I add time to this phone?
Update Date & Time on Your Android Device
- Tap Settings to open the Settings menu.
- Tap Date & Time.
- Tap Automatic.
- If this option is turned off, check that the correct Date, Time and Time Zone are selected.
How do you add minutes to a prepaid phone?
Adding Minutes Online Log on to your service provider’s website and into your account. Click the “Add Airtime” or similar link. Scroll through the choices offered. Most prepaid services offer a choice between several packages; usually a set number of minutes to be used within a certain timeframe.
Can you add minutes to someone else’s phone?
Can I buy Minutes, Messages & Data as a gift for someone else? Yes, you may buy a Service Card for somebody else.
How do I put money on my AT account?
Use a credit card, debit card, or checking account
- Sign in to your AT PREPAID account.
- Select Make a Payment.
- Under Credit Card, Debit Card or Checking Account, select Pay.
- Enter the amount you want to pay and select Continue.
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment.
How do I reload my cell phone?
How do I recharge my prepaid phone online?
How to Make Prepaid Mobile Recharge Online?
- Enter the phone number you want to carry out the online recharge for.
- Select the option from Prepaid/ Postpaid.
- Select your mobile operator.
- Select the circle you belong to.
- Check the online recharge plans designed exclusively for you or fill in the amount you want to recharge.