How do I update my Polycom HDX 7000 firmware?
To activate and install Polycom video software updates and options: 1 Collect your license numbers and system serial numbers. 2 Obtain key codes through the Polycom web site. 3 Download the software update file from the Polycom web site, then extract the contents. 4 Install the software and options key codes.
How do I enable remote monitoring on my Polycom HDX 7000?
- In order for Remote Monitoring to work and/or RPX/TPX/OTX Snapshots, “Allow Video Display on Web” must be enabled in the HDX 9004 and 8006 codecs.
- “Allow Video Display on Web” must be enabled at the codec in the UI by either using the HDX Remote Control (HDX 9004) or the HDX Soft Remote (HDX 8006).
How do I control my Polycom camera?
To power on the Polycom HDX system, do one of the following: • Press the power button on the remote control. Press the power switch on the front of the system. The Polycom splash screen is displayed within about 10 seconds.
How do I share content on Polycom HDX 7000?
in the Camera input section of the web interface, on camera 2 there is a drop down for “source” it will be either as People or Content. Make sure the input is set to Content. With the HDX 7000, as per the Admin Guide and the on-screen prompt, when you change any of the auxillary inputs they both change.
How do I factory reset my Polycom HDX 7000?
To reset the system to its original factory software using the restore button:
- While the system is powered off, press and hold the restore button.
- While holding the restore button, press the power button once.
- Keep holding the restore button for 5 more seconds, then release it.
How do I enable remote monitoring on Polycom Group 500?
To enable room and call monitoring: 1 In the local interface, go to Settings > Administration >Security > Remote Access. 2 To allow the room or call to be viewed remotely, enable Allow Video Display on Web. system is installed.
How do I wake up my Polycom?
Press any button on the remote control or pick up the remote control to wake up the system if it is asleep. sensitive, you can touch your finger on or close to the sensor. The Polycom splash screen is displayed within several seconds.
How do I reset my password on my Polycom HDX 7000?
All you need to do is to reset your HDX-7000 modem. This can be done easily by clicking on the reset button at the back or at the bottom of your router. If you hold down this small button for approximately 20 seconds, (you may have to use a toothpick), then your modem will get restored to the factory settings.
How do I reset my Polycom admin password?
If You Know Your Phone’s Administrator Password
- Power cycle the phone.
- Press Cancel soft key during the boot process.
- During the countdown, press and hold the following dial pad keys simultaneously until the password prompt appears:
- Enter the administrator password to initiate the reset.
- Press OK.
How does Polycom video conferencing work?
Using the navigation pad on the Polycom remote, scroll up and select the speed dial you want and press the green “Call” button. When the other party answers the call, you should then be able to see and hear each other.