How do I use a recordable sound module?
A user recordable sound module designed for cardmaking and other similar projects….RECORDING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Remove the plastic tab located underneath slider switch or battery.
- Press the REC BUTTON.
- Record your message by speaking directly into the microphone.
- Press the REC BUTTON again. Message is now recorded.
How do recordable greeting cards work?
Recordable Greeting Cards Re-record your message as many times as you wish. Your recorded message will play as the card is opened.
What is a music card?
Developed by Alexander Goldberg Jero, winner of prestigious Surround Music Awards, The High Definition Music Card is a new USB format device for delivering music content that features the latest advances in surround sound reproduction that compares with no other format in the world.
How do you change a battery on a greeting card?
What should you do with batteries from greetings cards?
- Rip the greetings card open until you can see the electronics disk.
- Remove the button cells carefully with a small screwdriver or pen holder.
- If you pack them up with 9-volt batteries, protect the poles of the 9-volt batteries with a piece of tape.
How do sound chips work?
A sound chip is an integrated circuit (chip) designed to produce audio signals through digital, analog or mixed-mode electronics. Sound chips are typically fabricated on metal–oxide–semiconductor (MOS) mixed-signal chips that process audio signals (analog and digital signals, for both analog and digital data).
How long do greeting card batteries last?
Long Battery Life The cards contain internal batteries and can last up to 200 plays or up to 2 years.
How do you make a duck pop up card?
How to Make a Pop up Easter Card craft
- Fold the card in half, then in half again.
- Open the card out and cut a small line close to the centre of the page.
- Fold back a triangle of card from above and below the cut.
- Fold the card back over again, with the triangle part on the inside.
- Draw your chick around the beak.
How to make a personalized musical greeting card?
Personalized musical greeting cards are a sure way to put a smile on someone’s face, or making your partner’s heart skip. In this tutorial we will guide you through how to install your custom sound module into your own custom designed card.
Where is the sound module on a greeting card?
These two notches are to sit on the crease line on the left side of the inside portion of the card, while the sound module is to be placed onto the module is to be placed in the indicated location of the template Once the sound module is installed, you are just a few minutes away from a completed personal musical greeting card.
How long does it take to record a greeting card?
. Only 9 left in stock – order soon. Talking Products, Personalized Recordable Greeting Card, 40 Seconds Recording with Replaceable Batteries. Record and Send your own Custom Voice Message, Music or Sound Effects. . . . .
How can I get sound on my phone?
Getting the sound was as easy as just using my phone to look up the sound I wanted, attached the device to my phone with the audio jack provided, and pressed the button to record on the device. You can re-record as many times as needed until you get it right.