Is Canon RC-6 compatible cameras?
Video Function Compatibility The RC-6 can initiate the video function on Canon DSLR cameras, such as the 70D, 5D series and Rebel series, however it is advisable to check your camera’s instruction manual to be certain that remote video recording with the RC-6 is supported by your camera.
How do I use my Canon 6D Mark II remote?
How to Trigger the Canon EOS 6D Shutter Remotely
- Mount the camera on a tripod.
- Switch the lens to manual focus and focus on your subject.
- Press the Drive button.
- While looking at the LCD panel, rotate the Quick Control dial to select the desired remote mode.
How do I setup my Canon 60d wireless remote?
- Set the power switch to .
- Focus the subject.
- Set the lens focus mode switch to . You can also shoot with .
- Press the button. Select the self-timer.
- Point the remote controller toward the camera’s remote control sensor and press the transmit button.
How do I change the drive mode on my Canon r6?
You can select the drive mode suiting the scene or subject.
- Press the button ( ). With an image displayed on the screen, press the. button.
- Select the drive mode item. Turn the. dial to select the drive mode item.
- Select the drive mode. Turn the. dial to make a selection.
How do I connect my remote shutter?
To pair the Bluetooth Remote Shutter, switch the remote switch on and press either the IOS or Android button to activate it. Then open the bluetooth settings on your device and you will see the shutter in your pairing options.
How do you pair a remote to EOS R?
- Press the MENU button and navigate to the SETUP tabs.
- Scroll down to ‘Bluetooth function’ and press SET.
- Next, select ‘Remote’ on the Bluetooth function screen.
- Once the remote function has been selected, scroll down to ‘Pairing’.
How do I use the RC 6 remote control?
You can use the RC-6 to start and stop movie recording on more recent EOS cameras. As with all uses of the RC-6, make sure that the drive mode is set to one of the remote shooting options. To use for video, set the switch on the RC-6 to ‘2’. When you press the button on the RC-6, the recording will start immediately.