Is flexsteel latitudes Made in China?

Flexsteel is an American manufacturer that has been producing mid-priced upholstered seating for more than 100 years. The company has multiple U.S. factories. Flexsteel’s Latitudes line is manufactured in China.

Is Flexsteel furniture made in Mexico?

“Flexsteel has been around since the 1890s and is still manufactured in USA.

Where is flexsteel made?

Flexsteel has 4-5 producing plants in the US and 1 in China. 90% of their product line is made domestically and entirely in the US, the other 10% is in China but is growing rapidily.

Where does the Flexsteel latitude sofa come from?

Flexsteel’s Latitudes line is manufactured in China. Flexsteel’s South Haven line is manufactured in Mexico. Retail salespeople do not always do a good job of distinguishing between U.S. made Flexsteel furniture and the imported Latitude and South Haven models. Latitudes seems to account for a disproportionate share of the total complaints.

What kind of sofas does Flexsteel furniture make?

Flexsteel Sofa Reviews! Flexsteel offer a wide range of sofas with the choice of styles, shapes, designs and capabilities. They have multiple sleeper and lift sofas (if you’re looking to double up with a bed) along with sectionals and conversational sofas.

Which is better South Haven or Flexsteel sofas?

Latitudes seems to account for a disproportionate share of the total complaints. The Mexican made South Haven line is lower in quality than the Chinese made Latitudes line, according to some Flexsteel retailers I have spoken with. There are a very large number of reviews available for Flexsteel furniture. About 80% of the reviews are 1 or 2 stars.

When was the first Flexsteel furniture factory established?

Flexsteel furniture are a real American success story with over a century in the furniture industry. Originally founded as the Grau-Curtis Company their first factory was set up in 1893.