Is Seth Anandram Jaipuria College a government college?
Seth Anandram Jaipuria College is a public college, affiliated to the University of Calcutta.
How many seats are available in Jaipuria college?
Jaipuria College Kolkata UG Admission 2021
How can I check my merit list in Jaipuria college?
How To Check Anandaram Jaipuria College Merit List 2021?
- Firstly, Visit the Official Website of Seth Anandaram Jaipuria College – sajaipuriacollege.in.
- Click on the Merit List Link that is available on the Homepage.
- Now, click on the respective merit list (Morning/Evening) you want to search for.
Is jaipuria a good college?
Overall, especially for physics, our college is a very good option. Placements: Few companies visited our college after our 3rd year for placements. About 50-100 students get a job opportunity each year. In the other subjects also, there is a similar opportunity.
Is jaipuria a private college?
The Institute itself is accredited with ‘A’ Grade by ‘NAAC’ (UGC) and has also ranked 49 for Private MBA by Outlook 2020….Jaipuria Noida Highlights.
|Year of establishment||2004|
|Campus size||4 acre|
|Recognised by||AIU, NAAC (‘A’ Grade), AICTE, NBA|
How can I get admission in Jaipuria school?
- For admission to Play Group, Nursery, KG, Level 1, parents are required to submit:
- A photocopy of the date of birth certificate of their wards issued by a competent authority at the time of admission.
- Five passport size photographs of the ward and five each of the parents.
- Requisite admission form.
Is Goenka college good?
Overall, it is a good government college and has good facilities. The environment is good. Placements: Deloitte and other companies visit our college every year to provide placements to students. They hire an average of about 10-15 students from our campus.
Is jaipuria college good for MBA?
The Institute itself is accredited with ‘A’ Grade by ‘NAAC’ (UGC) and has also ranked 49 for Private MBA by Outlook 2020.
Who is the owner of Jaipuria Institute of Management?
Shri Shishir Jaipuria
It has sprawling campus spread over 5.5acres on Delhi-Meerut link road with in Delhi NCR. During this short span of 10 years, under the able guidance of the Chairman, Shri Shishir Jaipuria, JIM is being acclaimed as a leading business school in Delhi, Northern India.
What is the cut off marks in Goenka College Kolkata?
1. Minimum marks (in H.S. or equivalent 10+2 examination) required for online application. For General category Candidates: 75.00% in aggregate and 60.00% in the related subject. For OBC-A and OBC-B West Bengal only Candidates: 67.50% in aggregate and 54.00% in the related subject.