What does the essential plugin do?
Essentials offers over 100 commands and features useful on just about every server. Player made homes, and server warps. Player kits and first join kits. Easy player to player teleports, including teleport requests.
How do I download Essentials Plugin?
Download the 3 files to your local computer from http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/essentials/.
- Expand/Unzip the archives.
- Upload the files to the /plugins/ directory using FTP (either directly via Multicraft or a standard FTP client).
- Restart your Minecraft server via Multicraft.
Does EssentialsX work with paper?
EssentialsX officially supports the CraftBukkit, Spigot, and Paper server software. Specifically, EssentialsX is designed to work on the following Minecraft versions: ✅ 1.16. 5 and 1.17.
What are Minecraft essentials?
Essentials offers over 100 commands useful on just about every Minecraft server, from kits to mob spawning. Essentials is the de-facto standard set up for Minecraft servers. From small servers running on on desktops, VPS hosts and dedicated Minecraft services.
Is EssentialsX an economy plugin?
Built for the Bukkit platform with compatibility in mind, EssentialsX works seamlessly alongside thousands of other plugins. Plus, many plugins hook into EssentialsX’s various features like economy, ignores, mutes and vanish through our API.
How do I get EssentialsX to work?
INSTALLING ESSENTIALSX ON YOUR SERVER
- Stop your server by pressing the red ‘Stop’ button on your Multicraft homepage.
- Navigate to Files > Plugin List.
- Change the source to Bukkit and enter ‘EssentialsX’ in the search box.
- Press ‘Install’
- Start up your server by using the green ‘Start’ button on your Multicraft homepage.
How do you add plugins to paper?
Installing Most Plugins
- Download a plugin of your choice.
- Place the . jar and any other files in your plugins directory.
- Run the server and wait for it to fully load.
- Type stop in your Minecraft server console to bring the server to a clean stop.
- Run the server.
- All done!
What can you do with the essentials plugin?
The Essentials plugin is available in a number of different bundles, and the various modules can be configured to give a unique server experience, tailored to your server and your players.
Is there an essentials plugin for spigot servers?
About EssentialsX EssentialsX is the essential plugin suite for Spigot servers, including over 130 commands and countless features for servers of any scale! EssentialsX is a continuation of the original Essentials 2 plugin for Bukkit servers, adding support for the latest Minecraft versions.
Is there a Bukkit plugin for 1.7.10?
Googling “Essentials 1.7.10” did the trick. NOTE: Bukkit plugins are working fine on spigot servers. (You must log in or sign up to reply here.)
Are there any essentials for Minecraft 1.8?
There is no official Essentials for Minecraft 1.8. For updates regarding Sponge, and what is coming next follow KHobbits on twitter or keep checking the wiki linked below. Essentials offers over 100 commands and features useful on just about every server. Our major features include: Player made homes, and server warps.