What girl name means strength?
These baby girl names meaning “strong,” “strength” and “power” rank in the top 1,000 names for girls.
What girl name means warrior?
Girls’ Baby Names That Mean Warrior
- Aife (Irish), meaning “great warrior woman of myth”
- Alessia (Greek), meaning “defender” and “warrior”
- Alvara (German), meaning “army of elves” or “warrior elves”
- Andra (Greek), meaning “strong and courageous warrior”
- Clovis (Germanic), meaning “famous warrior”
What girl name means God’s strength?
Gabriella This is the feminine version of Gabriel, a Hebrew name meaning God is my strength.
What girl names mean beautiful?
Popular Girls Names Meaning Beautiful
- Alana (Gaelic origin) meaning “beauty”.
- Alika (Hawaiian origin) meaning “most beautiful”.
- Amidala (Italian origin) meaning “beautiful as a flower”.
- Ani (Hawaiian origin) meaning “beautiful”.
- Annabelle (Hebrew, English origin) meaning “grace and beauty”.
What girl name means blessing?
Girl Names that Mean Blessing
- Aksha – Hindi, meaning “a blessing.”
- Ayah – Arabic, meaning “a miracle.”
- Blessing – English, meaning a divine gift.
- Genevieve – French, meaning “God’s blessing.”
- Beatrix – Latin, meaning “she who brings happiness.”
- Carwyn – Welsh, meaning “blessed love.”
What is a good Italian name for a girl?
In the US, the most popular Italian names for girls include Isabella, Mia, and Arianna. Along with Isabella and Mia, other popular Italian girls’ names in the US Top 300 include Angelina, Elena, Gabriella, Luna, Liliana, Amara, Sienna, and Lucia.
What are some really good Italian names?
Here is a pick of the top 20 Latest and modern Italian baby boy names: Leonardo: A name which resonates through the world of art and entertainment. Leonardo Da Vinci gave the name depth and character. Luca: Such a cute sounding name and perfect for bouncing, baby boy. Luca is another form of the name Lucas. Dante: A strong sounding, male name.
What are popular girl names in Italy?
Popular Italian Girl Names Alessandra: Defender and helper Alessia: Defending warrior Alicia: Noble one Angelica: Angelic Anna: Beautiful grace Arianna: Chaste or holy Asia: Sunrise or east Aurora: Dawn Beatrice: She who makes merriment Benedetta: Blessed
What are Italian girl names?