What is DA Form 5513?
A fillable DA 5513 is also known as the Key Control Register and Inventory Form. It is used by the US Army. The numbers recorded on this form are identifying numbers for equipment. For example, the form could be used to record the serial number of equipment provided to a unit.
How do I use DA Form 5513?
How to Use DA Form 5513?
- The name and signature of the person the equipment was issued to.
- Serial number and other identifying numbers of each key.
- The time and date of issuing the equipment (each and every transaction must be listed).
- The name and signature of the person responsible for issuing the key.
How long is a DA Form 5513 Good For?
This DA 5513-R will be used as a receipt to issue keys on a temporary basis (LESS THAN 30 DAYS). It will also be used for the transfer of custody of the keys between the KCC and his alternate. This form will be maintained 90 days after the last entry and then destroyed.
How do you become a 79S?
Requirements To Become An Army Career Counselor 79S
- Must be a Sergeant or Staff Sergeant with no more than 15 years of active service upon completing the Army Career Counselor Course.
- Must be on second or greater tour of duty.
- Must be a United States citizen.
What documents should be present in your physical security binder?
The Physical Security Officer recommends starting a ringed binder and keep all documentation in dated order, to include copies of designation letters, inventories, a copy of CBC instruction, all key transactions, copies of police reports in the event of lost, stolen, or missing keys, requests for key manufacturing, etc …
What are the five basic elements of a fire safety program?