What is going on in Vegas in April 2021?
Vegas Adult Shows Open in April 2021 X Country at Harrah’s. X Burlesque at Flamingo. Zombie Burlesque at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood. Striper 101 at Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood.
What is a must see show in Las Vegas?
22 Must-See Las Vegas Shows
- O by Cirque du Soleil. © Courtesy of Melanie Todd – Fotolia.com.
- James Michael Redneck Comedy Magic Show.
- Las Vegas Shows: La Reve.
- Michael Jackson One by Cirque du Soleil.
- Las Vegas Show: Mike Hammer Show.
- Las Vegas Shows: Opium.
- Piff the Magic Dragon.
- The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil.
Whats on in Vegas May 2021?
Here is our list of the best Las Vegas shows to see in May 2021:
- Sting | May 7th – 22nd.
- Scorpion | May 8th – 30th.
- Kansas | May 28th.
- Criss Angel | May 1st – 30th.
- Bill Engvall | May 14th.
How far is Grand Canyon from Las Vegas?
It is located about 130 miles from the heart of Las Vegas. On average, the drive takes approximately two and a half hours. Both the North Rim and South Rim (the two rims of Grand Canyon National Park) are located over 270 miles from the Las Vegas Strip. On average, both drives take approximately four and a half hours.
What is best Cirque show in Vegas?
The Best Las Vegas Cirque du Soleil Shows
- Mystère at Treasure Island. Click here for tickets.
- “O” by Cirque du Soleil at Bellagio. Click here for tickets.
- Michael Jackson One at Mandalay Bay. Click here for tickets.
- Beatles LOVE at Mirage. Click here for tickets.
- KÀ at MGM Grand. Click here for tickets.
What should I pack for Las Vegas in May?
Here’s what you should bring:
- Good walking shoes. You’ll be doing lots of walking, either down the Strip or inside your resort.
- Bathing suit and bathing suit cover.
- Flip flops.
- One or two nice outfits.
- One pair of nice shoes.
- A light jacket or sweater.
When is the Agenda Show in Las Vegas?
Agenda Las Vegas is held twice a year in February and August. Our next show is in Las Vegas, on August 11th and 12th, 2021 at Caesars Bally’s. This is a closed trade show, but we do offer a limited number of tickets for the street wear enthusiasts in our community.
What kind of shows are there in Las Vegas?
Acrobats, divas, magicians, jokesters, showgirls and puppets. There are so many shows in Las Vegas that you can’t possibly take them all in, but there’s not a doubt you will find something that will blow you away.
Who are the headliners for Las Vegas shows?
Here are all Las Vegas shows playing in 2019 and 2020! You can find here live music headliners, Cirque du Soleil, Le Reve, magic by David Copperfield and Criss Angel, entertainers Donny and Marie, Blue Man Group, shows for adults and for kids, comedies, Broadway musicals and other events.
How much is a show in Las Vegas?
After seeing countless revues on the Las Vegas Strip, I’ve put together a list of tips to help others when it’s show time in Vegas. *Sample prices for shows include taxes but do not include per ticket fees. All offers and pricing are based on availability.