What is the give command in Starbound?
The exact steps are: Press “C” to bring up the Starbound console from your ship. type in “/admin” type in “/spawnitem itemname [count] [variant parameters] to spawn the item you want.
How do you use commands in Starbound?
In admin mode, commands can be used by typing a / followed by the keyword for the command. Admin mode can be toggled on and off using the command /admin. Admin mode is only required for admin and debugging commands – basic commands can be used even without admin privileges.
How do you teleport in Starbound?
- 4 Answers. In the top-right of your screen, there is a button to teleport back to the ship. It’s right above the Quests button.
- 1.0 and later. If you are playing on the “casual” difficulty, you can use the button to beam up to your ship anytime, except when you are in dungeons.
How do I give myself pixels in Starbound?
- Activate admin privileges.
- Go to a store that allows you to sell items.
- Use the chat menu and type in “/spawnitem voxel10k 1000” then press enter to spawn 1,000 10K Voxels.
- Sell the 1,000 10K Voxels.
Do items Despawn Starbound?
Can anyone explain if and when items despawn? Are there different rules when items are dropped upon death vs throwing them on the ground ( q )? I searched around a bit, and I can’t find any recent information about this, and much of what I find is conflicting. Dropped items don’t despawn.
How do you make money in Starbound?
How to Spawn Money with Commands in Starbound
- /spawnitem [Item ID] [Amount] To spawn money, all you have to do is replace [Item ID] with “money” (pixels), and [Amount] with, well, the amount of money you wish to give yourself.
- /spawnitem money 10. You could change that to 1,000 with this command:
- /spawnitem money 1000.
What’s the best armor in Starbound?
The crafted armor is the best. As each of the 3 is different there isn’t one best so you have to choose Attack, Energy, or Health. Generally more damage is best. The extra health might save you from a mech explosion but is otherwise useless.
How do I get Asuterosaberu DX?
The weapon can be found as a reward from procedurally generated Tier 6 quests and chests. It seems to be especially common in Avian Grounded Villages. The weapon’s long description reads as follows: “An inscription on the blade reads, “High-five for expressing yourself!””
How to change the server settings for Starbound?
Starbound is one of the easier games to modify your server’s settings for. If you want to edit the raw config file you can find it under the /storage/starbound_server.config file. Use the File Manager to quickly make changes to this file.
How do you type a command in Starbound?
Unlike other games, Starbound doesn’t have a console to type commands into – all you have to do is type them into chat. All commands start with a / (forward slash). This paragraph takes you through the /whoami command as an example.
How do you spawn all items in Starbound?
Spawns all items in a single random generation of the specified treasure pool at the mouse cursor. Level defaults to 1. Same as /help Text. If you are using treasure pools with a chance for nothing to drop, you may have to use the command multiple times before you get an item to appear.
What are the arguments for spawnitem in Starbound?
Arguments are separated by spaces, so to use the spawnitem command to spawn, say, 2 Oculus Reavers (which has an item ID of ‘eyesword’), you’d use the command /spawnitem eyesword 2. In that command, the arguments would be ‘eyesword’ and ‘2’. What are Admin Commands?