What is the latest version of Adobe Reader?
13. Acrobat 2020 is the latest perpetual desktop version of Acrobat.
How can I download Adobe Reader for free?
Click Download Acrobat Reader DC below to begin downloading Acrobat Reader DC. Follow the onscreen instructions to install and sign-in. (Adobe Reader DC software is the free, trusted standard for viewing, printing, signing, and annotating PDFs.)
Is Adobe Acrobat no longer free?
No. Acrobat Reader DC is a free, stand-alone application that you can use to open, view, sign, print, annotate, search, and share PDF files. Acrobat Pro DC and Acrobat Standard DC are paid products that are part of the same family.
How do I get Adobe Reader 10?
Follow these steps to install Acrobat Reader DC using Google Chrome.
- Close all versions of Reader.
- Go to the Adobe Acrobat Reader download page and click Install now.
- Click Save to download the Reader installer.
- When the downloaded file appears at the bottom of the browser window, click the .exe file for Reader.
How do I get Adobe Reader 11?
Adobe Acrobat Reader 11 is a stand-alone program that you install on your device. Both versions work well. If you sometimes have problems with web connections, we recommend Acrobat Reader 11. To download either version, go to: https://get.adobe.com/reader/ .
Is there a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows 10?
Adobe Reader is free. You have to download it, though. There are two versions: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is a web-based reader.
Does Windows 10 have a PDF reader?
The first step to read PDFs on Windows 10 is to download a PDF reader. You can open PDFs with Microsoft Edge (which is the default app), but it will only offer limited functionality. The best way to view PDFs is with a PDF-specific reader. Many PDF readers, like Adobe Acrobat, can be downloaded for free online.
How do I download Adobe Reader on my laptop?
Steps Download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the Software by clicking on the Download Button. Go to the directory, where your downloaded Installation file has been kept, usually Desktop. Double-Click the Installation File. Let the Setup File install Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer. Restart your computer. Start Using the software.
Is there a free version of Adobe Reader?
Adobe Systems, the creator of the PDF file format, has a free PDF reader called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
What is the best replacement for Adobe Reader?
3. PDF X-Change Editor. PDF Exchange Editor is yet another excellent choice as an Adobe Reader replacement. It comes in both paid and free avatars, and while the paid versions offer premium features, the free version is also fairly feature-packed when compared to some of the other programs in the market.
Is it safe to download Adobe Reader?
Yes, Adobe Reader is safe to use. Download it directly from the Adobe site at http://get.adobe.com/reader/ . There was recently some malware that involved Adobe Flash, however, that has nothing to do with the Reader.