What is the nicest Chicago suburb?
11 Best Suburbs of Chicago
- Buffalo Grove. And Buffalo Grove, BG, is a town located in Cook and Lake County, known for its family friendly, charming and diverse atmosphere.
- Naperville. A highly populated, safe and wealthy city in DuPage County.
- Clarendon Hills.
- Long Grove.
- South Barrington.
- Western Springs.
What is the safest part of Chicago to stay in?
Whether you want to be right in the heart of the city or you’re looking for a more residential vibe, Chicago has a safe option for you. The safest neighborhoods in Chicago are Edison Park, Forest Glen, Norwood Park, Lake View, Lincoln Park, and Rogers Park.
What is the most exclusive suburb of Chicago?
The 10 Richest Suburbs in Chicago
- Oak Brook. Oak Brook, formerly known as Fullersburg, is 19 miles west of downtown Chicago.
- Highland Park. In Highland Park, over 55% of the households earn at least $100,000 while 28% make more than $200,000 in a year.
- Long Grove.
- Hawthorn Woods.
- Lake Forest.
Where do the rich live in Chicago?
The Richest Neighborhoods In Chicago For 2021
- Forest Glen.
- Lincoln Park.
- North Center.
- Edison Park.
- Near North Side.
- Mount Greenwood.
What is the richest part in Chicago?
Richest Neighborhoods in Chicago  | 💲 What are Chicago’s Wealthiest Neighborhoods?
- West Town | Posh Chicago Neighborhood for Young Professionals.
- North Center | Best Affluent Neighborhood in Chicago for Families.
- Mount Greenwood | Wealthy Chicago Neighborhood With Suburban Feel.
Where are the best places to stay in Chicago?
5 Best Neighborhoods to Stay in Chicago. 1. Downtown/The Loop – Best Place to Stay in Chicago for First-Timers. 2. Streeterville – Best Place to Stay in Chicago on a Budget. 3. River North – Best Place to Stay in Chicago for Nightlife. 4. Wicker Park – Coolest Neighbourhood in Chicagowicker.
Where are the best suburbs to live in Chicago?
6 Suburban Cities With Easy Commutes to Chicago 1 Wilmette. This lakeside suburb is famous for its beautiful homes, tree-lined streets, 2 Arlington Heights. Those looking to escape the city for a bit can head to Arlington Heights 3 Elmhurst. With an average commute time of 27 minutes, Elmhurst is a perfect place for people who want
Where are the safest places to live in Chicago?
Don’t worry, the vibe is still plenty young, hip, and artsy, especially in the Wicker Park area, but places like Bucktown are going to be a little more… polished. On a positive note, it is one of the city’s safest areas. 6. North Center
Where is the best place to commute to Chicago?
But if residents still need to head into the heart of the city, then commuting from Glenview isn’t bad at all. This suburb is about a half-hour commute to Chicago by train via Metra’s Milwaukee District North Line or by car on Interstate 94.