What is the rarest Indian boy name?
Rare Indian names for boys
- Aaban – ‘name of the angel’
- Balakrishnan – ‘young Krishna’
- Calvert – ‘shepherd’
- Devesh – ‘Lord Shiva’
- Eashan – ‘Shiva’
- Fakir – ‘a saintly person’
- Gangesh – ‘Lord of the Ganges River’
- ‘Hardeep’ – ‘lamp of God’
What is the best Indian name for a boy?
Here’s our pick of 50 modern Hindu baby boy names of 2019 you can choose from for your little one.
- Aakav (shape)
- Aakesh (Lord of the sky)
- Aarav (peaceful)
- Advik (unique)
- Chaitanya (cognisance) Also Read| Top 5 factors to consider when picking the right school for your child.
- Chandran (moon)
- Darsh (sight)
- Darpan (mirror)
What are cool Indian names for a boy?
250 Popular Indian Baby Boy Names With Meanings
- Aadesh. Aadesh is a notable and popular Indian name that means “order” or “command.”
- Aadrik. The name Aadrik refers to “the sun rising between the mountains.”
What is the rarest baby boy name?
Rare Baby Names for Boys
- Aaron. It is a name of Hebrew origin.
- Abner. This is a name, which is uncommon and rarely heard.
- Aidan. This cute little name refers to “fire” or “someone born of fire”.
- Adan. This vintage name has a Hispanic origin and is very rare to find these days.
What is the unique name for baby boy?
Cool & Unusual Names for Baby Boys
What is the good name for baby boy?
Top 1,000 Baby Boy Names of 2020
What is a unique name for a boy?
More Unique Baby Boy Names and Meanings
- Adryan. This creative name comes from the Roman name Hadrianus, meaning “from Hadria” in Latin.
What are the most unusual Indian baby boy names?
There are long list of modern indian baby boys names which can not be looking old even in future such as: Rehan, Rakshit, Adit, Krut, Kritarth, Aarav, Aarush, Ridham, Rubal, Rohil, Akshit and more..
Are there any unique names for baby boys?
They are definitely unique, but not absurd. Plus, there’s a mix of names for boys and girls, but also plenty of gender-neutral names as well. When it’s time to pick out a baby name, it’s beginning to feel like you’ve heard them all.
What’s the name of the new Indian baby boy?
Little one is named Avyaan, nickname Avi, which means one with no imperfections; also Lord Ganesh. 8 clever moves when you have $1,000 in the bank. We’ve put together a list of 8 money apps to get you on the path towards a bright financial future.
Are there any names you have never heard of?
Making this list was an exercise in what is truly a name you may have never heard of. Upon extensive looking, some names were truly unheard of names, and others were just borderline zany and unique. There were a lot of names that were just alternate spellings of popular (or more well known) names.