What movies used Toon Boom?
Toon Boom has been used to help create animation for some of the most popular TV shows and movies. For example, Family Guy, The Simpsons Movie, Futurama, Curious George, The Lion Guard, and so many more productions have made use of the great features in Toon Boom’s animation software.
What shows are animated with Toon Boom?
With Toon Boom Animation (Sorted by Popularity Ascending)
- The Simpsons (1989– ) TV-PG | 22 min | Animation, Comedy.
- Family Guy (1999– )
- King of the Hill (1997–2010)
- Phineas and Ferb (2007–2015)
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (2004)
- Kim Possible (2002–2007)
- The Simpsons Movie (2007)
- Star vs.
How do you get Toon Boom for free?
How To Get Toonboom Harmony For Free
- All Academy of Art Students are entitled to a free 1 year subscription of Toonboom Harmony and Storyboard Pro.
- You should now be logged into your Office 365 email account. (
- Follow the rest of directions to download the software and install on your machine.
Is Toon Boom free?
As a 2D animation tool, it does not have the robust features and name-recognition of Toon Boom. However, it is free, and it has a growing community of designers and programmers contributing to its development.
How much is Toon Boom permanently?
|Desktop Subscription Product updates included||Buy|
|Annually Monthly Save 30% when you subscribe annually!||Permanent License||Upgrades from: Harmony Essentials Previous Versions of Harmony Harmony Advanced|
|USD $2142.00 Permanent Quantity: *|
Can You Buy Toon Boom permanently?
On the Toon Boom store, you can purchase licenses for any edition of [Product Name] as well as for Storyboard Pro. When a new version of the product is available, you can obtain it at no extra cost as long as you maintain your subscription. Perpetual License: This type of license incurs a single one-time fee.