What Star Wars figures are worth money?
Most Valuable Star Wars Toys
- Blue Snaggletooth (1977)
- Sand People figurine (1978)
- Comic-Con VinTage Carbonite Chamber Action Figure Set (2012)
- Ben Kenobi With Gray Hair (1978)
- Ben Kenobi With White Hair (1978) (Tie)
- Princess Leia (1978) (Tie)
- Luke Skywalker (1978)
- Radio Controlled Jawa Sandcrawler (1978)
What is the most valuable Star Wars figure?
It’s perhaps no surprise, then, that Boba Fett figures are among the most prized (and expensive) action figures. An unpainted, prototype version of the figure sold for over $100,000 at an auction in 2019.
Who is the rarest Star Wars character?
Star Wars: The 10 Rarest Toys & How Much They Cost
- 1 Rocket Firing Boba Fett – $150,000.
- 2 Double Telescoping Obi-Wan $76,000+
- 3 Double Telescoping Darth Vader – $64,000+
- 4 Vlix – $45,000+
- 5 Vinyl Cape Jawa $28,000+
- 6 Double Telescoping Luke Skywalker – $25,000+
- 7 FX-7 (Palitoy Tri-Logo) – $11,000+
What is the rarest toy in the world?
These are the 10 most valuable toys from your childhood:
- Vintage Atari Games: “Air Raid” – $33,400.
- Pokémon Cards: Pikachu – $100,000.
- Hot Wheels: 1969 Volkswagen Beach Bomb – $125,000.
- The Original Monopoly – $146,500.
- Baseball Cards: Honus Wagner – $2.8 Million.
- Comic Books: “Action Comics 1” – $3.2 Million.
What is the rarest Star Wars Lego figure?
Top 8 Most Expensive LEGO Star Wars Minifigure Polybags
- Gold Chrome Plated C-3PO.
- Darth Vader (2005)
- Chrome Darth Vader (2009)
- White Boba Fett (2010)
- The Chrome Stormtrooper (2010)
- Shadow ARF Trooper.
- Darth Revan.
How much is an original Millennium Falcon worth?
According to Bellomo, a vintage Kenner Falcon with all of its parts and working electronics can run from anywhere between $140 and $220, depending on the coloration of the outer shell (they tend to brown over time.) If you’ve got everything in the original box, the price can jump to $300-450.
What happened to the original Millennium Falcon?
The first Falcon was destroyed after production. The second was made for Star Wars II, which became Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back. It was then stored for three years, until Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. The Falcon from Empire and Jedi was then trashed and burned in a giant bonfire.
What is the most expensive Star Wars action figure?
Luke Skywalker is considered as the most important character in Star Wars. The most expensive action figure of Luke Skywalker comes with double telescoping light saber. It is valued in the price tag of $1000.
What are Star Wars figures worth?
500. Blue Snaggletooth is an early and classic example of what makes Star Wars toys so rare – and unique.
What is the most rare Star Wars figure?
The prized piece, a prototype figure of a character named Bib Fortuna, is the rarest Star Wars figure with only five in existence. The character has a distinctive rich red cloak, with unique stitching and metallic orange-red lining.
What are Kenner’s rarest Star Wars figures?
1983) – Est.