Where can I watch fireworks in Houston?
Best Watch Fireworks in Houston, TX
- Eleanor Tinsley Park. 1.2 mi. 46 reviews.
- Discovery Green. 0.7 mi. 405 reviews.
- Miller Outdoor Theatre. 3.5 mi. 272 reviews.
- Little Woodrow’s Midtown Bar & Grill. 1.4 mi. 322 reviews.
- Sam Houston Park. 0.7 mi. Parks.
- Stude Park. 1.9 mi. Parks.
- Hermann Park Conservancy. 3.3 mi.
- Spotts Park. 2.2 mi.
What historical events happened in Houston?
An Abbreviated Timeline
- 1836. Brothers Augustus Chapman Allen and John Kirby Allen found Houston.
- 1845. Texas becomes the 28th state in the Union.
- 1870. Congress designates Houston a port.
- 1899. Houston’s first park opens.
- 1948. Voters first reject proposed zoning ordinance.
What is there to do in Houston in October?
- Buffalo Bayou Regatta. October 2, 2021.
- Bayou City Art Festival. October 9-10, 2021.
- Texas Contemporary Art Fair. Oct.
- Oktoberfest Houston. October 22-23, 2021.
- Wings Over Houston Airshow. October 9-10, 2021.
- Pearland Art & Crafts on the Pavilion. October 9-10, 2021.
- Texian Market Days.
- International Quilt Festival.
What time is the fireworks display in Houston?
7pm to 10pm; live fireworks are expected to start shortly after 9:30pm. Live 4th of July Fireworks Over Downtown Houston | Independence Day, Sunday, July 4 | FREE – Even though the live festival is shuttered for one more year, a larger-than-ever-before live fireworks show has been promised by the City of Houston.
What are some interesting facts about Houston Texas?
9 Little-Known Facts About Houston
- “Houston” was the first word heard from the moon.
- It is forbidden to sell Limburger cheese on Sundays.
- NRG Stadium was the world’s first domed stadium.
- Houston’s highest point is 125 feet above sea level.
- Houston is home to the first traditional Hindu temple in the nation.
What is there to do in Houston in the fall?
Fun Fall Activities for Houston Kids and Families
- Fall at the Farm.
- Armand Bayou Nature Center.
- Boo on the Boardwalk.
- Wings Over Houston Air Show.
- Pumpkin Patches.
- Family-Friendly Texas Wineries.
- Waller County Fair and Rodeo.
- Texas Renaissance Festival.
What time is the fireworks in downtown Houston?
Fireworks are expected to begin around 9:30pm.
Where is the radio station KLTR in Texas?
KLTR, then KULF, began broadcasting on March 16, 1989. It was founded by May Broadcasting. The station’s studios and transmitter are located separately in Brenham. This article about a radio station in Texas is a stub.
How to view the Houston calendar of events?
For best viewing of this page with mobile devices, please tilt your phone to horizontal. NOTE: Events in this calendar may be postponed. For more information, please contact via the website addresses within the event.
Who is the owner of KLTR in Brenham TX?
The station is owned by Roy E. Henderson, d.b.a. Fort Bend Broadcasting. KLTR, then KULF, began broadcasting on March 16, 1989. It was founded by May Broadcasting. The station’s studios and transmitter are located separately in Brenham.
How to submit an event for Houston Texas?
For more information, please contact via the website addresses within the event. This website limits events to specific venues below. You can submit your event for approval process at the www.visithoustontexas.com website.