Who is Kasda?
Kasda develops various broadband and home networking products for service providers and home users. Founded in 2001, Kasda developed CPE xDSL modem exclusively for FTTH network, working close with ISP operators made us a leader in the most advanced xDSL technology.
How do I access my Kasda router?
Kasda Router Login Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your Kasda router in the address bar. You can find the ip address on the back of your router. Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel.
How do I connect my Kasda WiFi extender?
- AP mode: STEP.
- 1: Connect your Smartphone to WiFi network named “Kasda XXXX KW5583”.
- STEP 2: Open the browser on the phone and login with.
- IP address: 192.168. 172.2.
- STEP 3: Set up the login password.
- STEP 4: Choose the AP mode.
- STEP 5: Set up SSID and WiFi password of the AP.
- STEP 6: Choose the DHCP protocol.
How do I setup my Kasda modem?
Getting set up
- Connect your device to the Kasda modem via WiFi or ethernet cable.
- Go to the modem configuration page by typing this address in your web browser: 192.168.1.1.
- Enter the default username and password for the modem. username: admin and password: adslroot.
How do I reset my Kasda extender?
2) If you want to reset the extender to factory default settings, you can find a Reset button on the left side of the extender, use a needle or ballpen to push the Reset button for 5-6 seconds (keep extender power on), the extender will reboot automatically.
How do I reset my Kasda router?
When your Kasda router is powered on, press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds. While still holding the reset button pressed, unplug the power of the router and hold the reset button for another 30 seconds.