Why are attachments not showing on my emails?
If you can’t see attachments in an email, close Outlook and re-open it, then view the email again. Sometimes this can force the program to redownload the files from the server. Check your internet connection. Make sure your device is connected to the internet or your data plan and try opening the email again.
How do I make an attachment not appear in the body of an email?
My attachments show up in the message body and not below the subject line
- Head to the File tab on Outlook.
- Choose Options and then click Mail.
- Under Compose Messages look for the Compose messages in this format option.
- Choose HTML or Plain Text.
How do you send an attachment in HTML email?
Send HTML Email with Attachment
- $to – Recipient email address.
- $from – Sender email address.
- $fromName – Sender name.
- $subject – Subject of the email.
- $file – Relative path of the file that you want to attach with the email.
- $htmlContent – Body content of the email (Text or HTML).
How do I get email to show attachments?
List all emails with attachments by search
- Click on one folder that you want to list the emails which include attachments, and click on the Instant Search box.
- Then under the Search tab, click Has Attachments, then all emails with attachments in the folder have been listed.
Why are my email attachments not downloading?
If you received an email with one or more attachments that you can’t download to your computer, the most likely culprit is your antivirus, antispyware or firewall software. Another issue, though less common, is that your download or history cache on the Web browser you are using is full.
Why won’t my PDF file attach in an email?
Go to File > Account Settings. The Account Settings dialog box is displayed. On the Email tab, click Change. Now try to use the Attach to Email feature in Acrobat or Reader.
How do I insert a file into the body of an email?
Attach a file to a message
- On the File menu, click New, and then click Mail Message.
- On the Message tab, in the Include group, click Attach File.
- In the Insert File dialog box, browse to and choose the file that you want to attach, and then click Insert.
How do you add an attachment button in HTML?
We can use the following code to add an attachment button: