Why is my printer feeding paper through but not printing?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
What do I do if my HP printer won’t print?
Below are a few solutions you may want to walk through in order to try to fix your HP printer issues.
- Solution 1 : Check Printer Status.
- Solution 2 : Cancel Print Jobs for your HP.
- Solution 3 : Set HP Printer to Default.
- Solution 4 : Basic HP Printer Troubleshooting.
- Solution 5 : Update HP Printer Driver (Recommended)
Why does my HP printer keep saying no paper?
The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers. The paper tray is not completely inserted into the product. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray. The rubber paper-feed rollers are dusty.
How do I take apart my HP printer?
Remove the screws at the left and right ends of the ink carriage and pull the carriage out of the printer. Turn the printer around so the back end is facing you. Push in the visible plastic latches and pull apart the top and bottom halves of the plastic casing and finish disassembling the HP Deskjet printer.
Why is my printer not taking paper straight?
The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers. The paper-width guide is pressed against the paper stack too tightly. The paper tray is not completely inserted into the product. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray.
How do I manually put paper in my printer?
Printing using manual feed
- Make sure that the product is idle and the Ready light is on.
- Access the product Properties dialog box.
- Click the Paper/Quality tab.
- Select Manual Feed from the Source is drop-down list.
- Load paper or an envelope into the priority feed slot, depending on the print job.