Can you edit YouTube videos with Windows Movie Maker?
While, if you have free Windows Movie Maker already installed on your computer, you can edit YouTube videos in Windows Movie Maker and then upload to YouTube directly. Like Windows Movie Maker, Wondershare Filmora9 is easy to use but comes with many more features that allow for professional-grade videos.
How do I convert movie maker to YouTube?
Click on the “Upload” button in the top right of your YouTube home page. Click on “Upload Video” and browse to where you saved your movie. Select it. Confirm your selection and fill out the various fields: description, title and any others.
How do I edit videos with Windows Movie Maker?
How do I edit video clips with Windows Movie Maker?
- Select a clip in the timeline. Click on Show Timeline if you do not see the timeline.
- Place the playhead where you want your clip to start.
- Select Clip > Set Start Trim Point.
- Place the playhead where you want the clip to end.
- Select Clip > Set End Trim Point.
How do I make an intro to a movie?
How to make a movie intro.
- Start with inspiration. We hook you up an inspiration gallery full of professionally made videos to get your creative juices flowing.
- Select your format.
- Choose a theme and make it your own.
- Amp up the flair.
- Save and share your movie intro.
How do you edit videos for free?
The best free video editing software
- Lightworks. The best free video editing software overall.
- KineMaster. The best free video editing software for mobile.
- OpenShot. The best free video editing software that’s open source.
- DaVinci Resolve.
- Windows Video Editor.
- Hitfilm Express.
What format does Movie Maker Save As?
Edit. The normal save you use (on the file menu) saves your work in Windows Movie Maker format, which cannot be uploaded to the internet, played in media players or burned to discs. So you must click on SAVE TO MY COMPUTER to save it in one of the ‘proper’ formats, such as WMV (Windows Media Video).