Can you play music through Bluetooth in Kia Soul?
Music saved in the mobile phone can be played in the car through Bluetooth audio streaming. Bluetooth audio can be played only when a Bluetooth® phone has been connected.
Does a 2011 Kia Soul have Bluetooth?
All trims come with standard USB/auxiliary input jacks, air conditioning and power windows and locks. All but the Base include cruise control, remote keyless entry, Bluetooth technology for hands-free phone and steering wheel-mounted controls for audio, cruise and phone.
How do I set up Bluetooth in my 2011 Kia Soul?
Adding a device to Bluetooth in a Kia
- Turn Bluetooth on on your smartphone.
- Depending on what type of phone you have, you may also need to select “Discover,” “Search,” or “Find Connection”
- Press the “Setup” button on your Kia’s radio unit, and select “Phone”
- Select “Pair”
How do you play music hands free?
If your car only makes hands-free calls but can’t play music via Bluetooth, follow these instructions:
- Pair your phone with your car. Pair the phone so that you can make hands-free calls.
- Make a test call.
- Download and install sound routing app.
- Play music from your phone via Bluetooth.
Are 2011 Kia Souls reliable?
The 2011 Kia Soul’s #6 ranking is based on its score within the 2011 Compact Cars category. Currently the Kia Soul has a score of 8.4 out of 10, which is based on our evaluation of 49 pieces of research and data elements using various sources….Scorecard.
How do I pair my phone with my 2011 Kia Soul?
Steps to pair Android phone with Bluetooth® in Kia Sorento Press the “talk” button on your steering wheel. Once your display screen displays “Listening” and gives you a tone, say “Setup”. Your Sorento will respond with options like “Pair Phone”, “Select Phone”, “Bluetooth Off”, “Change Priority”, etc. Say “Pair Phone”.
How do I pair my Kia Bluetooth?
Pairing devices with your Kia
- From the control panel, press the [PHONE] button, then select Phone settings > Add new device.
- Activate Bluetooth on the device you want to connect.
- Enter or confirm the password to complete connection.
Can a 2010 Kia Forte play music through Bluetooth?
The 2010 models didn’t support BT streaming. I believe that started with the 2011 model.
How do I pair my phone to my Kia Soul?
Open the Bluetooth® menu of your phone and search for Bluetooth® devices. Select the device called “KIA MOTORS”. Follow the on-screen instructions on your phone to confirm the passkey displayed by your Kia. Press “Ok” or “Pair” on your phone to finish pairing.
How do I reset my Kia Bluetooth?
Reset. This menu is used to reset Bluetooth settings to factory defaults. Press [HOME] button or  > [Setup] > [Bluetooth] > [Reset].