Do New Zealand addresses have postcodes?
Every delivery point in New Zealand has been assigned a postcode. Postcodes help to identify the delivery address when there are the same or similar street and town names used nationwide.
What is the postcode for Nelson New Zealand?
How do I find someone’s address NZ?
Look up the person’s address in a copy of electoral rolls at a local government office. You can also find copies at post offices, libraries, court houses and local council offices. The information is available for public access, as a part of the open democratic process of New Zealand.
How do you format a NZ address?
For a street address in New Zealand, use the following format:
- “Unit” (eg. flat) number/street number and name.
- Town or city and postcode.
- Please write ‘NEW ZEALAND’ in capital letters on the last line of the address.
What is a New Zealand postcode?
Postcodes in New Zealand consist of four digits, the first two of which specify the area, the third the type of delivery (street, PO Box, Private Bag, or Rural delivery), and the last the specific lobby, RD (rural delivery) number, or suburb.
What is Auckland Central postcode?
Auckland CBD/Zip codes
How do I find someone’s number NZ?
These are the simple steps you need to take to find information on phone numbers in New Zealand:
- Go to CocoFinder’s reverse phone lookup page.
- Find the search bar and enter the phone number you need to check.
- Click the ‘Search’ button.
- In a few minutes, your report will be delivered.
What can you not send to New Zealand?
- plants, plant materials, and seeds.
- animal products.
- straw and rattan items.
- wooden items and products.
- live animals.
- endangered species.
How do you read a NZ address?
Does Auckland have a postcode?
How to use postcodes. There are only one or two spaces between town/city and postcode, for example: Auckland 1112. Christchurch 8110.