How can I make my Silverado faster?
How to Make a Chevy Truck Faster
- Replace the air intake and cleaner with an open element filter.
- Use spark plugs with a higher heat value.
- Replace the ignition coil and spark plug wires with high-performance models.
- Increase the octane level of the fuel.
- Replace the engine or transmission.
How do I get more horsepower out of my Silverado?
Ways to Increase the Horsepower on a Silverado 1500
- Aftermarket Air Filter. Replace your stock air filter with an aftermarket air filter.
- Aftermarket Exhaust.
- Performance Spark Plugs, Wires and Filter.
- Aftermarket Computer Chip.
What will make a truck faster?
7 Ways to Boost Horsepower in a Truck
- Get a tune-up.
- Get rid of any extra “gear” you’re hauling around.
- Install a cold-air intake.
- Install an aftermarket exhaust system.
- Invest in an engine tuner.
- Install an STS turbo kit.
- Install any number of aftermarket superchargers.
Are there any mods for the Chevy Silverado?
The Chevy Silverado has a reputation of being one of the toughest trucks out there. Built to last, the Silverado has proven time and again that it’s a force to be reckoned with. If you’re interested in making this tough truck even tougher then there are a ton of mods and upgrades options out there to help you accomplish this goal.
What are the best upgrades for a Chevy Silverado?
14 Best Chevy Silverado Mods & Upgrades. 1 1) Under Seat Storage Boxes. Does your Silverado remind you of a war zone every time you climb behind the wheel to go for a drive? Papers everywhere? 2 2) Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner. 3 3) Throttle Body Spacer. 4 4) Stainless Steel Window Trim. 5 5 ) Rear Wheel Well Guards.
Can you put an exhaust mod on a Chevy Silverado?
They can give your Silverado or Sierra a killer sound, ranging from a deep rumble to a fiery yell, or even boost their horsepower and torque quite significantly. Whatever your goal is with installing an exhaust mod, there is a perfect package available for you and your truck.
What can I do with my Chevy Silverado?
Like the saying goes, work smarter, not harder. You have tons of options here. Nerf bars, running boards, drop steps, cab-length or wheel-to-wheel options, even steps that drop down automatically when you open the door to your truck.