How do I delete multiple contacts on my Motorola phone?
To delete multiple contacts:
- Open the Contacts app.
- In your contact list, touch & hold the first contact.
- Touch the other contacts to delete.
How do I delete phone contacts?
How to delete contacts on an Android phone
- Open the Contacts app and tap the contact you want to delete, then the word “Details.”
- On the contact page that opens, tap the three dots in the top-right corner.
- Select “Delete,” then confirm that you want to delete it.
How do I delete contacts Moto G?
Open the Contacts app. The account that will be synched with your new contact appears at the top. To change accounts, touch ….To delete one contact:
- Open the Contacts app.
- Touch the person’s name.
- Touch > Delete and confirm the deletion.
How do I delete Contacts from my Motorola phone?
DROID TURBO by Motorola – Delete a Contact
- From a Home screen, tap the Apps icon. (located at the bottom).
- Tap Contacts .
- From the “All Contacts” tab (located at the top), tap a contact.
- Tap the Menu icon. (located in the upper-right).
- Tap Delete.
- From the “This contact will be deleted” prompt, tap OK.
How do I select all Contacts on my Motorola phone?
Re: New Phone – How to select multiple contacts In the contact app, you can tap and hold a user, then see checkbox to the right to check multiple users.
How can I delete multiple contacts?
- A single contact: Tap the contact. At the top right, tap More Delete. Delete.
- Multiple contacts: Touch and hold a contact and then tap the other contacts. Tap Delete Delete.
- All contacts: At the top right, tap More Select all Delete. Delete.
Why can’t I edit my contacts?
This can happen if the contacts are linked to an account that was not ‘properly’ removed from the phone, or when an application modifies contact entries in an incorrect fashion. Use the display options in the People app to figure out which contacts are linked to which account.
How do you star contacts?
Marking a contact as a favorite is easy, just tap on a contact’s name, then select the “star” icon up at the top of the contact card. You’ll then be able to see a combination of these favorite contacts and your frequently contacted people from the “Favorites” tab of the People app.
How do I find my favorites on my Motorola phone?
The Favorites tray at the bottom of the home screen gives you one-touch access to your most-used applications. You can customize these icons, except the center one that opens your list of apps.