How do I reset my juniper to factory settings?
Restore Juniper SRX210 to factory default configuration
- Power on the Juniper SRX210 by plugging it to the power adapter.
- Using a pin or paperclip, press and hold the RESET CONFIG button for 15 seconds.
- Wait about 2 minutes while the Juniper SRX210 restores to the factory default settings.
How do I reset my juniper EX2200 to factory settings?
8. RE: reset factory default EX2200
- Start a root shell by logging in as root and then either omit the cli command or from operations mode, type start shell.
- Change into the /config directory by cd /config.
- Delete all files from there by rm *
- Reboot your device.
How do I reset my juniper srx100 to factory settings?
By default, pressing and holding the RESET CONFIG button for 15 seconds or more—until the Status LED is solid amber — deletes all configurations on the device, including the backup configurations and rescue configuration, and loads and commits the factory configuration.
Which configuration command can you use to reset a Junos device to factory defaults?
In Junos 11.1 or later, the method to reset to the factory default configuration for EX2200, is to use the request system zeroize Junos CLI command to erase all data, including configuration and log files. After executing the command, the EX2200 will be rebooted with the factory default configuration.
How do I reset my srx240 to factory settings?
You can use the Reset Config button on the front panel of the SRX device to reset the device to its factory default configuration. The Reset Config button is recessed to prevent it from being pressed accidentally; so you need to insert a small probe (for example, a straightened paper clip) to press the button.
How do I factory reset my srx340?
How do I reset a Juniper switch?
To restart the switch from the front panel:
- From the LCD front panel menu push the Menu button.
- When the MAIN MENU (Maintenance menu) appears, press the Enter button.
- Select the SYSTEM REBOOT option and press the Enter button.
- To exit the menu without rebooting the switch, press the Menu button again.
How do I reset my juniper password?
- Press the power button on the front panel to power on the router.
- When the prompt appears, press the spacebar to access the router’s bootstrap loader and type these commands:
- The firewall starts up in single-user mode.
- At the prompt, enter ” recovery ” to start the root password recovery procedure.
How do I turn off the interface in Juniper?
– To Juniper disable interface:
- root@Juniper# set interfaces ge-0/0/1.0 disable << This is cisco equivalent of “shutdown” – To Juniper enable interface:
- root@Juniper# delete interfaces ge-0/0/1.0 disable << This is cisco equivalent of “no shutdown” Verification:
- root@Juniper#show ge-0/0/1.0.
What is Juniper default password?
Change or modify – The default password (abc123) is used during initial configuration, after installation.
How to revert to factory default in Juniper Networks?
To revert to the factory default configuration type this command in the CLI mode: user@switch# load factory default. To enable this default configuration file to run correctly, type this command: user@switch# delete system commit factory-settings.
How to change Junos switch to factory configuration?
This is the first configuration of the switch, and it is loaded when the switch is first installed and powered on. The load factory default command is a standard Junos OS configuration command. This configuration command replaces the current active configuration with the default factory configuration.
Where are the buttons on a juniper network switch?
To set the switch to the factory default configuration, use the buttons to the right of the LCD on the front panel of the switch as shown in Figure 1
How to view factory default settings of the srx240 services?
Viewing Factory Default Settings of the SRX240 Services Gateway To view the factory-default configuration of the services gateway using the CLI: Verify that the services gateway is powered on. Log in as the root user and provide your credentials. In shell mode, navigate to the /etc/configfolder.