How do I set up my T500RS?
Thrustmaster T500RS Wheel Setup
- Click Start or the little Windows icon on the left side of the task bar. In your list of programs, scroll down to Thrustmaster.
- Click Start or the little Windows icon on the left side of the task bar. Click Settings (the cog or gear icon), then type USB Game Controllers in the search box.
Does the Thrustmaster T500RS work on PS4?
No, T500RS will never work for PS4.
How do I download Thrustmaster Control Panel?
To download both, head over to the Thrustmaster support page. Choose your wheel. Scroll down to the drivers section where you’ll find a .exe file download for drivers and firmware combined. Download this and install it to your Windows PC.
How do I download Thrustmaster drivers?
How to install drivers and firmware to your Thrustmaster wheel
- To download both, head over to the Thrustmaster support page.
- Choose your wheel.
- Scroll down to the drivers section where you’ll find a .exe file download for drivers and firmware combined.
- Download this and install it to your Windows PC.
How do I setup my Thrustmaster joystick?
- Go to Controls tab.
- Run the Controls Setup Wizard.
- Choose your unit type.
- Then select your joystick model. If there is no your joystick model, then you have to adjust controls settings manually. Also, we do not guarantee that the game will completely support a joystick which is not from the list.
How do you set up Thrustmaster?
How do I install Thrustmaster firmware?
Step 1: connect and download software
- Connect the racing wheel directly to the USB port of your PC or laptop (so not via a USB hub).
- Download the latest firmware for your racing wheel. Navigate to the Thrustmaster support page.
- Download the file in this tab and install it (follow the instructions).
How do you set up a joystick?
Setup joystick or gamepad and installing software
- Connect the joystick or gamepad to an available USB port on the computer.
- Insert the CD that was included with the joystick or gamepad into the computer’s CD or DVD drive.
- Follow the wizard to install your joystick or gamepad and its associated software.
Will T300RS work on PS5?
The T300RS is an officially-licensed PlayStation product, and is compatible with PS4 and PC. Works with PS5 games (PS5 games compatibility has been tested and endorsed by Thrustmaster.
Is it worth setting FFB on t500rs?
On the T500 it might be worth setting and testing Gain on PC is a combination of three things: drivers gain, FFB gain and per car gain. I currently run 75/65/80 on most cars with my T300 and the clipping meter tells me that I am good….
What are the wheel settings for the t500rs?
Tried NUMEROUS control panel settings but nothing seemed to give me that feel I expected. I decided to press the “detect” button with the ACC settings and immediately following that, I’ve 80% or more of the FFB I get within AC. Now I can play it, and boy does it feel good!!
What are the gain settings for the Thrustmaster t500rs?
Thrustmaster T500RS Settings – Gain Settings Leave all of this at default except the Overall Strength of all forces setting. iRacing recommends that you set this between 50% and 60%. This is really a personal preference and you can change it at any time based on the amount of force feedback you want.
What should the FFB be on the T300?
T300 – since I do not like to “workout” when I’m driving cars, I’ve only lowered ffb strengt to 20% , everything else I left intact and that works/feels very well for now. It is like gran turismo, perfect from the start.