How do I stop my iPhone from blocking websites?
Prevent web content
- Go to Settings and tap Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions and enter your Screen Time passcode.
- Tap Content Restrictions, then tap Web Content.
- Choose Unrestricted Access, Limit Adult Websites, or Allowed Websites Only.
How do I unblock a website on my iPhone 5?
How to unblock websites on an iPhone
- Launch the iPhone’s “Settings” app and scroll to and tap “Screen Time.”
- Tap “Content & Privacy Restrictions” and then tap “Content Restrictions.”
- Tap “Web Content” and then tap “Limit Adult Websites.”
How do I turn off restrictions on websites?
- Sign in to your account.
- On the top right, tap More .
- Select Settings. General.
- Turn Restricted mode on or off.
Why are sites blocked on my iPhone?
Sometimes our devices have restrictions on the type of content we can view–this may be a parent or guardian limiting access or an inadvertent setting change. For iOS 12 and above, check Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions. Disable this feature by entering your screen time or restrictions passcode.
Why are websites blocked on my iPhone?
How can I access blocked websites on my iPhone?
With the help of the ‘Settings’ option on your iPhone, you can unblock the websites manually. You must navigate to ‘Settings -> Screen Time -> Content and Privacy restrictions -> Content restrictions -> Web content and finally you will be able to see the apps listed on this window.
How do I fix the restricted mode glitch?
Top 9 Fixes for YouTube Restricted Mode Won’t Turn off on Mobile and PC
- Restart Device.
- Follow the Correct Steps to Disable Restrict Mode.
- Check Account Restrictions.
- Check Third-Party Apps and Services.
- Check Network Restrictions.
- Clear Browser Cache.
- Clear Android App Cache.
- Uninstall Apps.
Why does Safari not let me open some websites?
If the page still won’t open, quit Safari, reopen it, then try again. Try again at a different time. The website server may be busy, or the website may be unavailable temporarily. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall, you may need to specify proxy servers to access some internet sites.
Why do certain websites not load on Safari?
If a page doesn’t open or finish loading, try to reload it: Choose View > Reload Page or press Command-R. If that doesn’t work, press Command-Q to quit Safari, then reopen Safari and try again. If Safari doesn’t quit, press Option-Command-Esc to force Safari to quit.