How do I sync my polar A300?
- Sign into Flow app, and on your A300 go to Settings > General settings > Pair and sync > Sync data and press the START button.
- Connecting to device is displayed, followed by Connecting to app.
- Syncing completed is displayed when you are done.
How do I pair my polar A300 to my heart rate monitor?
- Go to General Settings > Pair and sync > Pair other device and press START.
- When Pairing is displayed, touch the heart rate sensor with your A300.
- Pairing completed is displayed when you’re done.
Does polar A300 track heart rate?
Wear the comfortable heart rate sensor with your A300 and get more out of your daily sports. You can see your heart rate accurately and in real time in your A300. See the main effect of your training, and focus on what you want to achieve – burning fat or improving fitness.
Is the polar A300 waterproof?
A300 is suitable for swimming and it is water resistant. When swimming, it is recommended to use a Polar H7/H10 heart rate sensor. In water, H7/H10 sends the heart rate at the GymLink frequency to A300. The sensor’s other frequency, Bluetooth® Smart, is used for other sports when H7/H10 is paired with your A300.
Does polar A300 have GPS?
The Polar A300 ditches GPS, making it more of a rival to the likes of the Fitbit Charge and the Jawbone UP3 rather than the Fitbit Surge.
How do I sync my Polar watch?
Follow these steps to sync your Android device:
- Start the Polar Flow app and it will start to scan for your activity tracker.
- Tap the button on your Polar Loop 2 to start the synchronization.
- When the sync is complete, the sync icon disappears and the activity clock view comes alive with your activity data:
How do I reset my polar A300?
Reset your A300 by pressing and holding the UP, DOWN, BACK and LIGHT buttons simultaneously for a couple of seconds until the Polar animation is shown on the display. This is called a soft reset, and it will not erase your data.
How do I pair my Polar watch to my heart rate monitor?
On your watch, go to General Settings > Pair and sync > Pair sensor or other device and press OK. Touch your heart rate sensor with your watch and wait for it to be found. Once the heart rate sensor is found, the device ID, for example, Polar H10 xxxxxxxx is displayed. Press OK to start pairing.
How do you charge a polar A300?
Charging A300 battery
- Plug your A300 to your computer’s USB port either directly (A) or with the USB cable (B). Make sure the cable is right way up – the USB symbols on the back cover of the device and on the cable are next to each other.
- Charging appears on the display.
- When A300 is fully charged, Battery full.
Why is my Polar watch not syncing?
Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on in your phone settings. Make sure location is enabled for Polar Flow app in the phone’s application settings. This way Flow app knows to connect to your watch. In the Flow app, go to Devices and choose Ignite, and then return to the main menu.
How do I Sync my Polar A300 with the polar Flow app?
You have paired your A300 with your mobile. For more information, see How do I pair my Polar A300 with the Polar Flow app? There are two ways to sync your Android or iOS device: Sign into Flow app and press and hold the BACK button on your A300. Connecting to device is displayed, followed by Connecting to app.
What to do if your A300 does not sync with your phone?
If this does not help, you can try unpairing and pairing your A300 again. On your mobile device remove your A300 from the list of paired Bluetooth devices: Settings > Bluetooth, press and Forget this Device.
How do I remove a device from my A300?
On your A300 go to Settings > General settings > Pair and sync > Remove pairings and choose START. Choose the device you want to remove from the list and press START. Delete pairing? is displayed, choose Yes and press START. Pair your products again.