How do I turn off the key lock on my Asus monitor?
You can also find the Key Lock option on the OSD to enable it.
- Use Hotkey to enable/ disable Key Lock function.
- For this kind of OSD type, press “Menu” key for about 5 seconds to enable/ disable the key lock function.
How do you unlock a locked monitor?
- Press and hold the main menu button on the monitor for 10-15 seconds.
- The lock symbol should change to an open padlock.
- Set the preferences as desired.
How do I unlock my ASUS screen?
ASUS ZenFone™ V – Unlock Screen
- Press the Power button (located on the right side).
- Depending upon the screen lock type, do one of the following: Swipe up to unlock the screen. Draw the current unlock pattern. Enter the current PIN or password. Touch the Home button with the registered finger.
What is power key lock Asus?
How to use LCD Monitor Key Lock function? When you enable the Key Lock option, every function of the OSD will be locked unless you unlock it again. This only applies to OSD type monitors so please check what button types your monitor has.
Why does my monitor Menu keep popping up?
This message occurs when the Menu button on the front panel is pressed for more than 10 seconds. I would suggest you perform a Hard reset on the Monitor by Unplugging the monitor and holding the power button down for 30-60 seconds.
Why does my Asus monitor say no signal?
The things that may be involved are: Video card has gone defective; Power supply section that feeds the video card has gone bad; Monitor is defective; System has gone to sleep or into some power saving mode; Connecting cable is defective and there is a MB or bios setting issue.
Why is there a lock symbol on my computer screen?
The lock icon in Windows indicates that the file or folder can only be accessed by you, and not any other user on your computer. To remove the lock icon, we have to change the security settings on the folder to allow the Users group to, at the very least, read from the folder.
Why does my monitor menu keep popping up?
How do I reset my Asus monitor?
[ProArt Display] How to reset your monitor to the factory setting? Please open the OSD menu, and find [All Reset] in [System Setup]. Select [Yes] to complete.
How do I open my monitor menu?
Find the Menu button on your Monitor and press and hold your finger on it for 10 seconds. Initially the Menu will appear and after 10 seconds of holding the Menu button, it will disappear. Certain options will now be disbaled and the Menu is locked.
Why does my Asus monitor keep going black?
The main reason that your monitor is going black for a few seconds is that there’s a problem with the cables connecting it to your computer. This is typically the issue if your monitor goes black for only a few seconds, and then comes back on later.
What should I do if my Asus monitor gets wet?
• Avoid dust, humidity, and temperature extremes. Do not place the monitor in any area where it may become wet. Place the monitor on a stable surface. • Unplug the unit during a lightning storm or if it will not be used for a long period of time. This will protect the monitor from damage due to power surges.
What is the purpose of the Asus user guide?
SPECIFICATIONS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MANUAL ARE FURNISHED FOR INFORMATIONAL USE ONLY, AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMMITMENT BY ASUS.
Is there any warranty for the Asus user guide?
ASUS PROVIDES THIS MANUAL “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Can You reproduce the ASUSTeK LED projector manual?
No part of this manual, including the products and software described in it, may be reproduced, transmitted, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, or translated into any language in any form or by any means, except documentation kept by the purchaser for backup purposes, without the express written permission of ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. (“ASUS”).