How do you insult someone in German?
The German word for insult is “Beleidigung”. To insult someone is to “beleidigen” them, as in “Er hat mich beleidigt.”
What are French insults?
9 French Insults You Should Know
- Va te faire cuire un oeuf // “Go cook yourself an egg.”
- Bête comme ses pieds // “You are as stupid as your feet.”
- Péter plus haut de son cul // “To fart higher than your ass.”
- Poule mouillée // “Wet chicken”
- Mange tes morts // “Eat your dead.”
- Sac à merde // “Bag of sh**”
What are some cuss words in German?
|German||English equivalent||Vulgarity level|
What does Bosch mean in German?
‘The boche’ or ‘boches’ (or ‘bosch/bosches’), with or without a capital B, was a French word, which arrived through contact with French forces in 1914, and is said to have derived from French slang caboche, meaning ‘rascal’ or ‘German’, or from Alboche, a variant on Alleman.
What is considered rude in France?
French people tend not to visit unannounced or uninvited. To do so is considered rude. When invited to a dinner, it is common for guests to ask their hosts if they are required to bring something on the day. Guests may also bring a bottle of wine or dessert.
What should you not say to a French person?
We’ve both put our pieds in our mouths at a few dinner parties, so take it from us and avoid these topics:
- “You’re French?
- “Your accent is sooooo cute!”
- “Ew, you eat that?”
- “So, what do you do for a living?”
- “I love your home/car/bag, it’s so nice.
- “Everyone knows French people don’t like to work.”
How do you say F word in German?
Ficken means to f*ck, mit jemandem ficken = to f*ck someone etc. Germans use ficken only in a sexual sense.