How do you reset an HTC One battery?
Battery and Charger Reset Procedure for HTC One (M7 and M8)
- Turn off Fast Boot in settings.
- Plug phone into HTC charger and charge for two minutes or more.
- While charging, hold down volume up+volume down+power button and continue holding.
How do I fix my HTC phone that won’t charge?
If the phone doesn’t appear to be charging and will not power on, connect the phone to the charger, and then hold down the VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOWN, and POWER buttons for up to 2 minutes. This will force the phone to reboot and resume charging normally.
How can I check HTC phone battery health?
From the Home screen, swipe up and then find and tap Settings. Tap Battery. > Show full device usage or Show app usage, and then tap an item to check how it’s using the battery.
How long does HTC 10 battery last?
6 hours and 46 minutes
Wi-Fi browsing test In this test, the HTC 10 scores a rather modest average battery life of 6 hours and 46 minutes, which is on par with the Exynos-powered Galaxy S7 (6 hours and 48 minutes) and slightly higher than the Snapdragon-powered Galaxy S7 (6 hours and 30 minutes).
How can I make my HTC battery last longer?
Manage your display
- Lower the screen brightness when you don’t need it. See Screen brightness.
- Set the screen timeout to a shorter time. See Setting when to turn off the screen.
- Don’t use a live wallpaper for your Home screen. Animation effects are nice to show off to other people but they drain your battery.
How can I boost my HTC battery?
To squeeze in a little bit more battery power, try these tips:
- Tone down the ringtone and media volume.
- Minimize the use of vibration or sound feedback. In Settings, tap Sound and choose which ones you don’t need and can disable.
- Check your apps’ settings as you may find more options to optimize the battery.
How do I check battery health on HTC 10?
Dial *#*#3424#*#*, choose battery run down test, and follow the instructions.
Does the HTC 10 have a removable battery?
HTC 10™ – View Battery Info Check out these tips for extending battery life. This device has a 3000 mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery. It’s common for batteries to be warm from use or charging.
How can I make my battery stronger?
- Turn Down the Brightness. One of the easiest ways to prolong your battery life is to turn down the screen brightness.
- Mind Your Apps.
- Download a Battery Saving App.
- Turn Off the Wi-Fi Connection.
- Turn on Airplane Mode.
- Lose the Location Services.
- Fetch Your Own Email.
- Reduce Push Notifications for Apps.
How to fix HTC One X that shuts down automatically?
Press and hold both VOLUME DOWN and POWER buttons. Once the screen turns on with three Android images, release both buttons. Press VOLUME DOWN to choose FACTORY RESET and press the POWER button to confirm. Wait until your phone is fully rebooted and active.
Why does my HTC One battery keep overheating?
There can be plenty of reasons behind an HTC battery or overheating issue. Before we discuss some of the common reasons, you need to understand how almost every Android phone works. At any point in time, your phone would be in either one of these states: 1. Awake (with screen on) / Active 2. Awake (with screen off) / Standby 3. Sleeping / Idle
When does the HTC One use the most battery?
When you are using your phone, then it is in stage 1 and uses its battery the most. There are times when the screen is off, but the phone still performs a few tasks in the background (like syncing mails, etc.). This is the second stage and it might consume a significant amount of battery as well.
Why does my HTC One M8 keep overheating?
An unstable Android version is another major cause of creating HTC One M8 battery problems. It has been reported that Marshmallow, in particular, has an unstable kernel version that over consumes the battery life of its device. If your HTC One phone is having persistent problems related to its battery, then it is high-time you try to resolve them.