How to appeal a USCIS Form I-130 ER?

Use this form to appeal a USCIS decision on a Form I-130 or Form I-360 Widow (er). Use this form to provide information about your eligibility to act on behalf of an applicant, petitioner, or respondent.

How to request a copy of a USCIS index?

Use Form G-1041 to request a search of USCIS historical indices. (To obtain copies of USCIS historical records, use Form G-1041A, Genealogy Records Request.) Use Form G-1041A to obtain copies of USCIS historical records. (To request an index search of USCIS historical records, use Form G-1041, Genealogy Index Search Request.)

When to file USCIS Form 97-359 Amerasian?

If, after admission to the United States, the beneficiary of a petition for a Public Law 97-359 Amerasian requires enforcement of the guarantee of financial support and intent to petition for legal custody, which was executed by the beneficiary’s sponsor, the beneficiary may file this form with USCIS.

When to use USCIS CW-1 transitional worker form?

An employer uses this form to petition U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for an alien who is ineligible for another employment-based nonimmigrant classification to work as a nonimmigrant in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) temporarily as a CW-1, CNMI-Only Transitional Worker.

When do you have to wear hand sanitizer at USCIS?

USCIS will provide hand sanitizer at entry points. Everyone 2 years of age or older who has not been fully vaccinated must wear facial coverings. A person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the last recommended dose of vaccine.

Where can I find the status of my USCIS case?

Our case status web page gives you the same information you would get by speaking to a representative, and it’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from a cell phone, tablet, or computer. If you need to talk to a representative for another reason and you’re in the United States or a U.S. territory, call the USCIS Contact Center.

Is there a toll free number for USCIS?

USCIS has established a toll-free military help line, 1-877-CIS-4MIL (1-877-247-4645), exclusively for members of the military and their families. We provide a broad range of information through our website and by phone. You can check information, get assistance and get forms. You can also e-file certain applications.