How to connect Nokia Lumia to Mac?
You’ll need an iTunes account and access to the App Store, then search for Windows Phone App for Mac (or click that link, of course). Find the USB cable that came with your phone and plug one end of if into your Nokia Lumia, and the other end into your Mac – then run Windows Phone App for Mac.
How do I transfer photos from my Nokia to my Mac?
To get started, download Nokia Photo Transfer for Mac. Then connect your Nokia Lumia using a USB cable, and the photographs stored on your phone will automatically appear in Nokia Photo Transfer.
How do I transfer files from Windows Phone to Mac?
Steps to transfer files from WinPhone to Mac with one click tool
- Install the tool MobileTrans on your personal Mac. You have to simply download the MobileTrans tool on your Mac and allow it to run.
- Connect your Windows Phone to Mac.
- Transfer the data from WinPhone to Mac.
How do I download photos from my Nokia Lumia?
Microsoft Lumia 640 –
- Connect your phone to a compatible computer with a compatible USB cable.
- On your computer, open a file manager, such as Windows Explorer or Finder, and browse. to your phone. © 2015 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.
- Open the folder for photos, and select and copy the photos to your computer.
How do I transfer photos from my Nokia Lumia 1020 to my computer?
Transfer media to & from computer
- With the device powered on, insert the microUSB end of the microUSB cable into the port at the top of the device.
- Insert the USB end of the microUSB cable into an open port on the PC.
- On the computer, click Start.
- Click Computer.
- Open the newly connected device drive.
How do I transfer photos from my Nokia 5 to my computer?
Connect the data cable to the socket and to your computer’s USB port. Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen. Press Android system. Press Transfer files to turn on the function.
How do I transfer files from Windows to Mac using WIFI?
- 1Connect the Mac and PC to the same network.
- 2Enable file sharing on the PC.
- 3Make the files and folders you want to transfer sharable.
- 4Access the shared folders from your Mac.
- 5Move the files.
How do I transfer files from Windows to Mac over network?
File sharing first needs to be enabled on the Mac machine. Go to System Preferences. Click on Sharing….Solution
- Go to Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet.
- Click Network and Sharing Center.
- Select Advanced Sharing Settings.
- Navigate to File and Printer Sharing.
- Click Turn on File and Printer Sharing.
- Save changes.