What are good questions to ask about the Bible?
Easy Bible Trivia (With Answers!)
- Question: True or False: The Bible is the most popular book ever written. (
- Question: What is the first book in the Bible?
- Question: How many days did God take to create the world?
- Question: Who was the first man?
- Question: Who was the first woman?
What are some questions about the Bible?
New Testament Bible Trivia Questions for Kids
- Where was Jesus born?
- How many apostles did Jesus have?
- What is the name of the disciple who betrayed Jesus?
- How did Jesus die?
- Who gave Jesus gifts when he was born?
- With what did Jesus feed 5000 people?
What are some good religious questions?
Here are 50 questions that a nonbeliever may ask a believer to try and understand religion a bit more.
- What religion do you believe in?
- Do you believe in God or another deity?
- When did you choose your faith?
- What is your idea of what God looks like?
- Is there a heaven?
- Is there a hell?
- What does heaven look like?
What are the most common questions about Christianity?
Christianity’s most frequently asked questions, answered
- Science and God are opposed, right?
- Isn’t faith just irrational and emotive?
- If God is real, then why is there so much suffering and hardship and persecution that we see going on around us?
What are the four questions of application?
What should I do? Who should I be? What causes should I pursue? What passions consume our energy?
Who gave Jesus gifts when he was born?
The biblical Magi
The biblical Magi (/ˈmeɪdʒaɪ/ or /ˈmædʒaɪ/; singular: magus), also referred to as the (Three) Wise Men or (Three) Kings, also the Three Magi were distinguished foreigners in the Gospel of Matthew and Christian tradition. They are said to have visited Jesus after his birth, bearing gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.
What are questions about life?
13 Questions That Will Change Your Life
- How do people see me differently than I see myself?
- What/whom did I make better today?
- Am I being true to my values?
- If I achieved all of my goals, how would I feel?
- What haven’t I taken the time to learn about?
- In what areas of my life am I settling?
What is the hardest question in the world?
The hardest question ever asked: What is truth?
- Science is based on the correspondence theory of truth, which claims that truth corresponds with facts and reality.
- Various philosophers have put forth substantive challenges to the truth claims made by science.
What are some spiritual questions?
20 Questions For Every Spiritual Seeker
- Why is there poverty and suffering in the world?
- What is the relationship between science and religion?
- Why are so many people depressed?
- What are we all so afraid of?
- When is war justifiable?
- How would God want us to respond to aggression and terrorism?
How do you ask someone about their spirituality?
Here is a list that may help get you started.
- Is religion important to you?
- When you have problems or questions, who do you turn to for help?
- From what or whom do you draw the strength to endure a difficult situation?
- When you pray, to whom do you pray?
- What do you think happens after our life here?
What’s the difference between being spiritual and being religious?
Religion: This is a specific set of organised beliefs and practices, usually shared by a community or group. Spirituality: This is more of an individual practice, and has to do with having a sense of peace and purpose.
How do you apply Scripture to your life?
Remember key truths from scripture You can apply the Bible to your life by remembering key truths. Remember promises, principles, commandments, and prayers. Don’t just read it, take it to heart and listen for what God might be saying to you through it.