What are some quirky things to do in London?
Quirky and Unusual Things to Do in London
- Candlelit tour of an eccentric Victorian house.
- Take an outdoor art walk along The Line.
- Drink coffee in a Victorian toilet at the Attendant.
- Raise a glass to Dr John Snow in Soho.
- Drop into a 300-year-old tea shop.
- Tour an elaborate Victorian sewage works.
What should I do if I done everything in London?
Top 77 Things to Do in London
- Check out Buckingham Palace.
- See Big Ben & the Houses of Parliament.
- Cross the Tower Bridge.
- Visit Westminster Abbey.
- Walk around Trafalgar Square.
- See a Musical at West End.
- Enjoy Chinatown.
- Shop along Oxford Street.
What is the coolest thing in London?
Actually Cool Things to Do When You Visit London
- View across the River Thames | sduraku/shutterstock.
- Leake Street | Paulina Grunwald/shutterstock.
- Primrose Hill Park, London | Paolo Paradiso/shutterstock.
- The Postal Museum, London | Jack Taylor/Getty Images News.
- Natural History Museum, London | Ttatty/shutterstock.
What should I not miss in London?
The 20 Best Things to do in London
- Big Ben.
- The Houses of Parliament.
- Buckingham Palace.
- The London Eye.
- Trafalgar Square.
- The Natural History Museum.
- St Paul’s Cathedral.
- The Tate Modern.
Is the shard free?
Of course, you’ll be paying for food and/or drink, but entry to the Shard will be free.
What is there to do in London on a weekday?
Things To Do In London Between 5pm And 7pm On A Weekday
- Visit a museum. The obvious cultural choice.
- Visit a library. The traditional choice for losing that awkward couple of hours.
- Attend a platform event.
- Hear an organ recital.
- Play the piano.
- Play the ukulele.
- Attend a lecture.
- Take a swim.
Can you wear jeans in London?
Are Jeans Appropriate to Wear in London? While Europeans tend to dress up more than Americans, you still can wear jeans in London.
How many days are enough for London?
If you are visiting for the first time, we recommend spending at least 3-4 days in London. This will allow you to see the main landmarks and visit a few tourist attractions. If you also plan to take day trips and see some of the UK from London, then plan to stay for at least a week.
Can you drink the tap water in London?
Can you drink London tap water? London’s tap water is safe to drink. In fact, tap water around the UK is rated among the best in the world.
What are the top 5 things to do in London?
The Top 5 Things To Do In London, According To A Diehard Anglophile 1. Contemplate life on Primrose Hill . 2. Picnic at Hampstead Heath . 3. Lunch at Borough Market. 4. Glide above the Thames on the Emirates Air Line. 5. Experience a life-changing dining experience 40 floors up. 6. Bonus suggestion: Lose yourself among the bookshelves at Daunt Books .
What are fun things to do in London England?
10 Fun Things You Must Do in London 1. Have a leisurely fun time exploring Hyde Park by boating on the Serpentine. 2. Hop in a black taxi for a personal tour around the city. 3. Take a stroll along the South Bank . 4. Experience the thrill of Tower Bridge’s glass floor walkway. 5. Sip afternoon tea in a pink wonderland.
What are the best things to see in London England?
Top tourist attractions in London England include the Albert Memorial, Globe Theatre, Harrods, Royal Exchange and Speaker’s Corner. London’s most popular museums are the British Museum, Tate Modern , National Gallery and the Science Museum .
What must you see in London?
The Houses of Parliament. Easily the most recognizable sight in London, the Houses of Parliament looms large of the banks of the Thames, and are beautiful in any weather, any season, and at any time of day. If you want the best view, don’t take your pictures from Westminster bridge .