What colors are good for a wedding?
From light and airy blues to bold pops of pink and green, summer weddings have so many great options when it comes to wedding theme colors.
- Marigold Yellow, Navy Blue & Slate Gray.
- Petal Pink, Cornflower Blue & Mauve Purple.
- Forest Green, White & Gold.
- Mint Green, Peach Pink & Watermelon Pink.
What are the wedding colors for 2020?
Top 2020 Wedding Color Schemes
- Wedding Color Slate Blue.
- Wedding Color Sage Green.
- Wedding Color Desert Rose Pink.
- Wedding Color Fog Grey.
- Wedding Color Blush Pink.
- Pantone Color Mint Blue.
- Pantone Color Slate Blue.
- Pantone Color Mulberry Purple.
What are the most popular wedding colors for 2021?
Fuchsia, yellow, teal, bright red, and cobalt are some of the new wedding colors you can expect to see everywhere in 2021. But rather than choosing just one of these as your wedding color, the trend will be to use a combination of them, resulting in a palette that’s bold and non-traditional.
What are 2021 wedding Colours?
Classic Blue & Gold Classic blue is the 2020 PANTONE colour of the Year and in our experience, the chosen colour will usually be pretty popular in the next year. So the classic blue will definitely be the wedding colour trend 2021!
What is the most popular wedding color?
No surprise here: Dark blue remains the most popular wedding color. Nearly 40% of all couples who exchanged vows in 2020 (37%, to be exact) opted for this classic shade. We love navy blue because it’s a neutral shade (read: it plays well with any season or style), but it’s a little more unique than black or white.
What are 2 colors that look good together?
- Yellow and Blue: Playful and Authoritative.
- Navy and Teal: Soothing or Striking.
- Black and Orange: Lively and Powerful.
- Maroon and Peach: Elegant and Tranquil.
- Deep Purple and Blue: Serene and Dependable.
- Navy and Orange: Entertaining yet Credible.
- Sapphire Blue and Blue Gray: Prosperous and Elegant.
What are the wedding colors for 2022?
Top 8 March Wedding Color Combos for 2022
- Blush. In my opinion, pink wedding theme will never out, which is always the first choice to many brides for their lovely romantic wedding.
- Dusty Blue + White + Blush.
- Grey + Greenery.
- Ivory + Gold.
- Mauve + Green.
- Mint Green + Peach.
- Sage Green + Blush.
What are traditional wedding colors?
Classic Wedding Color Combos That Will Never Go Out of Style
- Black and White. “An important part of our design process will always include paper goods, such as the invitation suite.
- Pink and Blue.
- Blue and White.
- Burgundy and Purple.
- White, Emerald, and Blush.
- Cerulean and Orange.
- Red and Pink.
- Green, Gray, and White.