What parents write in a senior yearbook page?
General Wording Ideas
- You’re growing up to be such a wonderful person.
- We’ve watched in amazement as you’ve grown into the person you are today, and we’re watching with great anticipation to see what you become.
- We’re so proud of you!
- I noticed you had me sign your yearbook last.
- Another milestone!
What do you write to a graduating senior?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
What is a good senior quote for the yearbook?
Memorable Yearbook Quotes
- “You can’t move forward without saying goodbye to the past.”
- “If you follow your dreams, you are capable of anything.”
- “Your future is only as good as the work you put into it.”
- “The saddest thing in life is wasted talent.”
- “I’ve learned from the bad times and was humbled by the good.
What do you say to your son on high school graduation?
My heartfelt blessing to you my son. Graduation is undoubtedly a great achievement, but it does not have to be leftover many more achievements in the future are fluttering in front of you. I am so proud of you son. Keep God first and the sky is the limit love you.
What are the best senior quotes?
Best Senior Quotes
- Your future is only as good as the work you put into it.
- Futures don’t make themselves, you have to create them.
- Don’t live someone else’s dream, find your own.
- Nothing in life is impossible as long as you take that first step.
- Don’t assume the answer is no before you ask the question.
What do you write in a Senior Night letter?
What kinds of things can I write about in a senior letter?
- congratulating the senior for graduating.
- wishing the senior well in his/her next phase of life (college, military, career)
- remembering fond memories (childhood, school, social gatherings, etc…)
What are some really good senior quotes?
What should I put for senior quotes?
What to Write in Your Senior Quotes?
- Write Something that summarizes your experience at the high school.
- Write about your experience at school.
- You can choose to share your attitude about your school and teachers.
- Thank your teachers for helping you.
- Show your gratitude to your parents.
What to write in a yearbook?
Follow these rules for what to write in a yearbook before you begin signing away! Use a fun opening line. Write about a memorable moment you had together. Make an inside joke. Add yearbook quotes. Don’t forget to sign your yearbook messages.
Can I send text messages to parents?
Can I send text messages to parents? Yes. You can text individual people or send a group text (known as a “bulk” texting) to many people at once. See: Sending Text Messages
What are some yearbook quotes?
now the real fun starts.