What should I do in Thailand for 2 weeks?
How to spend 2 weeks in Thailand
- Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok.
- Day 2: Explore the temples in Bangkok.
- Day 3: Visit the floating and railway markets.
- Day 4: Fly to Chiang Mai.
- Day 5: Spend a day with elephants at Elephant Nature Park.
- Day 6: Travel to Chiang Rai & go temple hunting.
- Day 7: More temples & return to Chiang Mai.
What is the best way to travel around Thailand?
- Flying is obviously the most expensive but quickest way to get around.
- Thailand is one of the few countries in the region with a decent rail network.
- As trains don’t go everywhere in Thailand, taking the bus is your second-best option.
- Don’t rent a car in Thailand.
What is the most beautiful part of Thailand?
The 15 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Thailand
- Sam Phan Bok.
- Tham Lot Cave.
- Aow Kao Kwai. Natural Feature.
- Khao Ngon Nak. Natural Feature.
- Koh Nangyuan Viewpoint. Natural Feature.
- Elephant Nature Park. Natural Feature, Park.
- Phanom Rung Historical Park. Park, Hindu Temple.
- Mor Hin Khao. Natural Feature.
Is two weeks in Thailand Enough?
Re: Thailand – Is 2 weeks long enough? Two weeks is fine for Bangkok, Chaing Mai/Chiang Rai, and still squeeze in an Island/beach location or two. Consider it essential learning (a reccy) for the longer trip you’ll be doing next time ’round.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Thailand?
2 Weeks in Thailand Travel Costs
|Expenses||Estimated Daily Cost||Estimated Total Cost|
What is the No 1 most tourist visited festival in Thailand?
Songkran. It is the most popular festival in Thailand. Although there are several other popular festivals in Thailand to be found, which we discuss in this article. But Songkran, which is Thai New Year, is being held all over the country, for several days and in some parts of Thailand, even for more than a week.
How many days in Thailand is enough?
How many days do you need in Thailand? In an ideal world, you’d be able to spend at least 3 weeks in Thailand: Three to five days in the Bangkok area; a week and change exploring the spiritual north; and another week to 10 days island hopping in the South.
Which is the best itinerary for 7 days in Thailand?
7 Days Thailand Itinerary – 3 Best Itineraries for Thailand 1 Central Thailand Itinerary. 2 Northern Thailand Itinerary. 3 Southern Thailand Itinerary.
Where are the best places to travel in Thailand?
Ayutthaya: 1 day Chiang Mai: 3 days Krabi/Railay: 3 days Koh Lanta: 3 days And this is how this journey looks on a map. Why this Thailand itinerary?
What to do on Day 3 in Thailand?
No strenuous activities here—just a tropical paradise. On the morning of Day 3, take the high-speed ferry to nearby Koh Pha Ngan, which is famous for its Full Moon Party and vibrant nightlife. During the day, explore the island’s waterfalls and lagoons or go hiking.
What to do in Bangkok in one week?
Pick your accommodation in the vibrant backpackers’ district Khao San Road, and spend the first two days exploring the Grand Palace and ornate temples that Bangkok is famous for. You can also take a cruise along the Chao Phraya River or take a Thai cooking class if you want a more relaxing day. On day 3, travel westward to Kanchanaburi.