Which is the unknown country?
Nauru, Tuvalu, Kiribati, and Palau are all island countries in the South Pacific that you may have never heard of. Palau and Tuvalu were important US military outposts during World War II, but following that critical phase of history, they have been out of the news.
What countries have I never heard of?
5 Countries You’ve Never Heard Of (But Should Visit)
- Turkmenistan. Just like its other ‘Stan mates, Turkmenistan in Central Asia is not a place commonly found on the top of your standard traveller’s itinerary.
- Kiribati. If you’ve heard of Kiribati, bonus points to you.
Which country is the least visited?
The tiny nation of Nauru is the smallest island country in the world. In 2017, just 130 visitors ventured to explore this island, making it the least-visited country in the world.
Whats a country that nobody knows about?
Kiribati (pronounced Kiri-bahss), is a cluster of 33 tiny islands in the central Pacific Ocean. It’s the only country in the world to have land in all four hemisphere (North, South, East and West) and many of the islands lie just inches above sea level.
Which country is the most interesting?
The World’s 25 Most Fun Countries, Ranked
- United Kingdom.
- France. France is one of the world’s most visited countries and with good reason.
- United States. Nobody beats the United States when it comes to fun.
What’s the weirdest country in the world?
5 Of The Weirdest Countries In The World
- 1 Bhutan. “We do not believe in Gross National Product.
- 2 Kazakhstan. Sacha Baron Cohen’s Borat put Kazakhstan on the map in 2006, and left millions scratching their head about the weird Central Asian country.
- 3 North Korea.
- 4 Belarus.
- 5 Armenia.
What is the rarest country?
1. Tuvalu. Tuvalu is among the world’s most isolated nations. With more than 100 tiny islands scattered across the South Pacific, the country of Tuvalu is among the world’s most isolated nations.
What is the rarest country in the world?
Are there any unknown countries in the world?
There are plenty of familiar countries whose names are easily recognizable – Russia, Britain, Mexico, the United States. Nevertheless, with nearly 200 countries in the world, there are probably quite a few that you are not too familiar with. Let’s take a look at some of the lesser-known countries around the world.
Which is the least known country in the world?
Let’s take a look at some of the lesser-known countries around the world. Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country in Central Asia that has extreme temperatures and beautiful landscapes. It only gained independence recently, in 1991, following the collapse of the Soviet Union. Other countries in the vicinity that you may not have heard
Are there any countries you have never heard of?
There are, however, places almost as obscure that can legally consider themselves legitimate nations. Check out these destinations (some vacation-worthy, some not so much) that you’ve definitely probably never heard of. Apparently only 200 tourists visited Nauru in 2011, even though its coral reefs are loaded with exotic snorkeling spots.
How many countries are there in the world?
There are approximately 185 countries in the world, though that number is continually changing as new countries form and former countries split up. For example, in 2011, the country of Sudan split into Sudan and South Sudan, each with its own government.