Why is marathahalli famous?
Located on the road to the airport, Marathahalli is one of Bangalore’s suburbs, where all the retail action is concentrated on Varthur Road. The biggest attraction here is Brand Factory, which is a retail venture by Pantaloon and displaying more than a hundred brands, all on discounted prices.
How can I spend Sunday in Bangalore?
Things to do in Bangalore on Sunday/weekend
- Head to Cubbon Park for a Picnic and Bird-Watching. Nestled in the middle of the city, Cubbon Park is the best place to spend some peaceful time amid lush green landscapes.
- Visit the Nandi Hills.
- Shopping on Commercial Street.
Which part of Bangalore is marathahalli?
Located in south eastern part of Bangalore, Marathahalli lies adjacent to the old airport on HAL. It has Doddenakundi to its north, Kundalahalli and Brookefield to its east and Kadubeesanahalli on the south.
Is Bangalore Urban or rural?
The city of Bangalore is situated in the Bangalore Urban district. The district has 17 hoblies, 668 villages, 9 municipal corporations, and five talukas. Electronics City is situated in Anekal Taluka. The district had a population of 6,537,124 of which 88.11% is urban as of 2001.
Which is best place to live in Bangalore?
The 15 best residential areas in Bangalore to stay in:
- Bannerghatta Road.
- Electronic City.
- Hosur Road.
- Lalbagh Road.
- Manyata Tech Park.
What can couples do in Bangalore?
Things to Do in Bangalore for Couples
- Watch Sunrise at Nandi Hills.
- Take a Wine Tour.
- Fly with Your Partner.
- Gaze at the Stars at Nehru Planetarium.
- Take a Stroll through Lal Bagh.
- Go Birdwatching at Hebbal Lake.
- Be one with Nature at Cubbon Park.
- Take a Morning Walk or Do Boating at Ulsoor Lake.
Which is the safest place in Bangalore?
The Safest Places to Live in Bangalore
- Electronic City. As the name suggests, Electronic City is the hub for India’s largest electronic industrial parks which spread over 800 acres.
- HSR Layout.
Which is better Whitefield or Electronic City?
“Whitefield and Electronic City are two of the most prominent real estate locations in Bangalore. The growth potential of Electronic City is higher as compared to Whitefield. Rental rates in Electronic City are comparatively affordable and stand at Rs 16 per sq ft.
Which is the best place to visit in Bangalore?
1. HAL Aerospace Museum HAL Aerospace Museum is one of the major public attractions of Bangalore.
Which is the best place to visit in Marathahalli?
Located in Marathahalli in Bangalore, Chinnapanahalli Lake Park is based around the Chinnapanahalli Lake with well paved walkways and ample plants and trees. There is also a kid’s play area with umpteen swings which is packed in the evenings. 3. Life on Wall
When was the Hal Museum in Bangalore established?
Inaugurated in 2001 at the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited premises, the museum was established with an objective of educating the public about everything the journey of HAL, one of Asia’s largest and most important aeronautical companies, had to offer – be it historical, scientific or academic.