How do I backup my photos on my Galaxy S4?
- Select Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Select ACCOUNTS and Backup and reset.
- Check the Back up my data checkbox and select Backup account.
- Select your backup account.
- Select the Return button.
- Select Google.
- Select your account.
How do I backup my Samsung Galaxy S4 to my computer?
Launch the Samsung Kies application on your computer if the program is not already open. Click on the “Back up / Restore” tab in Samsung Kies. Place a checkmark next to “Select all items.” Click on “Backup.” Your media files will save to your computer via Samsung Kies.
How do I backup my Samsung photos?
Part 4. Back Up Photos from Samsung to Samsung Cloud
- Open the “Settings” app on your Samsung Galaxy.
- Tap on “Cloud and accounts”.
- Choose “Samsung Cloud”.
- Tap on “Backup settings”.
- Select photos and other content that you want to back up to the cloud.
- Tap on “BACK UP NOW” and wait for the process being completed.
Where are photos stored on Samsung S4?
Pictures you capture using the Camera app are stored in the DCIM folder. Media files are usually stored in Notifications, Downloads, or other file names.
Do I need both Gallery and Google Photos?
This ensures you won’t lose important pictures if you misplace your device or upgrade to a new one. While you can use both Google Photos and your built-in gallery app at the same time, you have to choose one as the default. Android makes it easy to set and change default apps by going into your device’s settings.
Where are photos stored on Samsung s4?
What is the best way to backup my Samsung phone?
Follow the steps below to back up your data to Samsung Cloud:
- 1 From the home screen, choose Apps or swipe up to access your apps.
- 2 Choose Settings.
- 3 Choose Accounts and backup or Cloud and accounts or Samsung Cloud.
- 4 Choose Back up and Restore or Back up data.
- 5 Choose Back up data.
How do I backup everything on my Samsung?
Open Settings, and then tap Accounts and backup. Tap Back up data under Google Drive. If prompted, sign in using your Google account credentials. Tap Back up now.
How do I transfer pictures from my Galaxy s4 to a flash drive?
- 1 Launch the My Files app.
- 2 Locate the file you would like to transfer to your USB.
- 3 Long press the file to select and tap on either Copy or Move.
- 4 Head back to the My File homepage and select USB storage 1.
- 5 Select the folder you would like to save the file in, then tap on Copy here.
How do I transfer files from Samsung to PC via USB?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I recover lost data on my Galaxy S4?
Recover files on Samsung Galaxy S4 with EaseUS MobiSaver for Android
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 to computer. Run EaseUS MobiSaver for Android and connect your Galaxy S4 to PC.
- Scan Samsung Galaxy S4 to find all the lost files.
- Preview and recover files on Samsung Galaxy S4.